Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

Post by Haunting on 9/27/2015, 5:44 pm

For some reason the king had apologized to Lynn. The girl stood there still braiding her hair as she smiled wondering why he said sorry. He didn’t have to do that to her, but she liked the words. Her smile faded when he motioned someone came to him. She didn’t like the idea of her king being alone as someone just came up to him to leave a message. Then she heard what the message was. Someone was going to personally kill her king. Her pupils became pinholes as her left hand seemed to clench unwillingly. She knew the name Skye. Waiting for Julius to finish she seemed a bit uneasy. “Skye? You said… Skye… I… oh no… Sir, I know the name Skye. We have to fight Skye? Sophia said she’s seen him before. His ghost. Many of the champion’s ghosts. The ghost’s there take the form of champions to scare the people around them. Sometimes even pretending to fight each other. It was comical at the time. There were more than 4, as if there were ones previous to Skye. Sophia had a pirate ships loot and two of them were chests full of the Librarian’s books. One of them speaking of Champion history. Some of the books were burned beyond recognition, but the ones that had little blips were saying of Skye.” She took a breather before tying up her now finished braid. “He’s called the Liquid Mountain. His armor is far more complex than ours, they say his armor is as tough as the finest titanium, but is more flexible than the ocean’s waves themselves. They even had a picture of him, however… they had no background on the man…” Xerxes placed his hand on Lynn’s metal shoulder. “Look. As long as we are level headed and on the same page, a three on one won’t be that difficult my dear girl.”

He said she didn’t deserve it. Then why would he give her the cold should then suddenly hold her hand? Q knew why Zayne didn’t stop. She knew. She forgave Zayne almost instantly, but still felt as if her body was like a discarded sock. Her gaze didn’t meet up with Mahlo for a while. The moment she looked up at him, his eyes went right onto hers as she couldn’t look at him for too long without tearing up more. The moment he looked down and cleared his throat she instantly looked away. Q was quiet. Not responding to him or acknowledging him at the time. She listened to him as she tried to calm herself down. Looking back at him when he got cut off she watched him run his hand through his hair. She unintentionally smiled loving how he did that with his hair. The smile was instantly swiped clean off her face not wanting him to think she was smiling about Zayne. No that’d ruin everything. He then said it’d be like throwing a brick at his heart. Why? She knew he cared for her, like she did for him. Nodding when he stammered out her name she blinked with her silver iris’ and pink puffy eyes. Her whole world spun around as everything caught in her throat. He loved her. Q sat there staring at him for a moment as a soft giggle came from her mouth. She didn’t even smile. Moving over the bed onto her knees she was level with Mahlo as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders instantly kissing him with her eyes open for a short moment, before simply closing them.
Haunting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa on 9/27/2015, 6:09 pm

Sasha looked at Roy and smiled at him as he called her a little tree monkey, it sounded like a happy animal so she just smiled back. Replying to him before steping out of her room she said "You go habe a shower first!!". She then looked at the fruit and picked it up, taking a piece from it she started to eat it on her bed "Juicyy...", she thought and then looked around. "On a second thought, I don't want a shower...". She simply paid attention to Roy's shower just listening as she enjoyed her pinkish fruit.
Camilaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang on 9/27/2015, 6:14 pm

For a split second as he spoke, Mahlo was terrified that he had said something wrong. His heart was beating through his chest like a race horse, his body tensing up as he looked into her silver hues. As she stared at him, the moment seemed like forever. His expression faltered, and for a moment he looked down. He was preparing himself for the rejection he almost knew was coming. He was preparing a speech to make up for everything before he made his exit. 

Then, he heard a soft giggle emit from her lips. 

He lifted his head to stare back up at her, and before he knew it she brought herself to her knees, level with him, and embraced him tightly. She pressed her lips against his own, and Mahlo sat there with his eyes wide for a moment. He didn't know how to take the information, seeing as she hadn't even smiled. However, her embrace and her lips meant the world to him. 

Eventually, he wrapped his arms around her frame, holding her tightly, never desiring to let go of her as he pressed back against her lips, closing his eyes as he ran a hand through her hair. His body started to relax, his heart beating faster but for much different reasons than fear.
Boomerang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ on 9/27/2015, 6:39 pm

"On the same page..." Julius mumbled, tapping his lips with his finger before turning on his heels. "Then I should mention that the man who spoke to me seemed to be nothing but a shadow." He smiled softly at the two, "Sounds impossible doesn't it? A man who's a liquid mountain and another who seems to not be real but is very real. Are you scared more now Lynn?" He looked at the guard. "Because I am. If I could avoid this from happening I would, but it seems like the wheels of fate are already in motion. I will have to face this man and the only question I have is... will you be there to stand with me? Are you ready to challenge legends?

"How about you Xerxes?" He looked up to the knight captain. "Will you stand with me? Are you willing to face death with me? Will both of you help me make the impossible possible?"
Aquil@

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine on 9/27/2015, 7:50 pm

Zayne sat on the edge of his bed and couldn't help but to chuckle at his sister. He didn't have it in him to be mad, especially with his little sister. After he put his sword up, Zayne walked out into the hallway to recover his sister who had fallen in battle. He lifted her up like a rocket ship and followed it up with the sound effects and everything. "Come on Esti, you've got to get ready! You're coming with us to the library." Zayne waited a moment and looked around to see if anyone was listening in on them, "We'll just find some good picture books or something while everyone else is doing dumb boring stuff."

Looking out at Cassie, Zayne asked, "Hey Cass, do you mind getting Esti something to eat and helping clean her up a little bit?" He smiled at his guardian with his blonde haired self. "I'm going to take a really quick shower and I'll be ready."

Zayne put Esti down, "Go hang out with Cass, she'll get you some nom-noms." With that, Zayne went back into the bedroom, shut the door, got butt-dank naked and hopped into the showuh. He still had to wash the smell of Q off of his no-no's.

Archanine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting on 9/29/2015, 6:55 am

Roy came back after awhile and smiled drying his face. His long blonde hair running down the side of his pale face. "Hmm. If you're set let's head out sweet heart. It's time to go to Skyline."  Roy held his hand out to her with a charming grin swiped across his face. "Come now. I can't have my daughter make us late." Roy gave a wink before taking her hand to go meet the group outside. As the group came outside Roy ran his hands through Sasha's hair. "Hmm. You know... I kind of want to see something." Pulling two bands off of his wrists he pulled Sasha's hair into low pig tails, having both her pink and blue hair jut out the side of her head. "You're just precious." He smiled moving around to the front of her. "I don't think I've ever seen you with pig tails. They suit your cheerful attitude my dear.

Quinn had run her arms tightly around her wielder's neck and up his hair. The woman kept her eyes closed.  Her world seemed to swirl around her because of him. He made her feel weightless. Like nothing would be able to contain her. His taste was nothing any cuisine could recreate. The feeling he gave her shined a light in her darkness. As if a fire had spontaneously burst into a room filled with dynamite. Him. He completed her beautiful disaster. And she loved it. The feeling of his hair flowing through her dark grey hands felt like the finest of material only made for the kings and queens. Her body was pressed against his and she could swear for even just the slightest, they were in sync. Q finally took her lips off of him and opened her bright white like disks staring into his own green ones. "I love you too Mahlo." Blushing a moment she stayed in the position before sitting back down on her feet on the bed. "I don't like it when you're that angry. It pains me more than you can even believe. It is my job to make yours easy. I... I could have died in the Sands. I heard you. What you said to Sasha. I couldn't react, but... I was so elated to hear you panic. For me. Not to sound brash, but I haven't had someone like you of your standard, morals... tell me they care about me. Loving me wasn't even in the same area, but. You've managed to make me the happiest person born on this hellish planet." Looking up at him she smiled. Her rare and true smiles. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Getting up she grabbed their towels and grabbed his hand. "Now we're the last one's to get our shower. Let's conserve some water and go together." Her eyes narrowed as a long sly grin showed her beautiful teeth. A side the elf has hidden for him, for many, many years...

Staring at her King Lynn held back her fear, or at least tried to. "Sir I've been scared for a long time. I just so happen to not be able to control it, but I will be at your side until I can no longer move my lord. My body soul and strength goes to you and our city. May Kilroos be my witness, but I will kill every damned thing that tries to touch you." Xerxes smiled down at Lynn Cernos. "Nothing is impossible when you have me at your side sir." She placed her hand on his shoulder as she gave him a confident smile. Xerxes slowly plucked her arm off the king. Lynn sighed and flailed her arms against Xerxes. "Oh stop it! It's not like I am dirty!" Xerxes' stare down to her made her smile weakly and turn back to Julius. "My finest apologies. I uh. I am ready to go!"

"BROTHER YOU CAME BACK FOR ME! I THOUGHT I WAS A GONER!" Esti played the part for her brother and once he lifted her up. "I AM THE BEST SOLDIER ASTRONAUT, KILLING THOSE SILLY ALIENS! I HATE THOSE ROBOT LOVER PLANET APES UP THERE! HIT ALL THE THRUSTERS BROTHER!" Esti instantly calmed down and made a pouty face. "A library? How bor-" Her brother then mentioned picture books. "Wellll... I do like me a good pop-up book." Esti placed her rose in her shirt smiling at it. Cassie smiled and nodded at Zayne obeying his order. "Surely. Let's go esti grab your t-" Cassie looked at the naked Esti standing in front of the priestess. "Kilroos save me." The woman whispered as she gripped the girl throwing her under her arm taking her to the bathroom. "I swear Estrella your brother is your biggest influence." Esti giggled as Cassie began washing the small girl. "Well of course! Papa pays attention to him the most, so why shouldn't I?" Cassie blinked a few times before handing Esti an apple in the bath. "Well your brother is quite a spectacle. No one can really ignore him. That smile would make anyone turn their heads." Cassie smiled cautiously. Esti leaned forward while munching on the apple. "Ew, you sound all squishy Cass." Cassie smirked as if trying to hold back the fact that she was right. "I could get a dry sponge to use on your ABSOLUTELY dry arms. Why are they so rough?" Esti shrugged. "Isn't that like girl puberty?" Cassie placed her one soapy hand to her head. "Oh my god when you hit puberty the entire city will go up in flames. Zayne was right. I need to stay there." Esti giggled.

Cassie and Sasha had not taken showers, yet Cassie still smelled like the day she left, for some odd reason... The princess had been sitting on the western patio petting Poru until she fell asleep. Gannon had worked on Edon, and his scent was now fresh and the scent of Alcohol was absent in his mouth. "Well now you're much more of an approachable man." The Princess smirked at Edon before standing. Cassie and Esti were the last to come out of the western house. Gemini walked the group over to the eastern house to see Q and Mahlo exiting. Everyone was ready to go. "Splendid! Let's make haste." The group wandered down the path until they rounded a corner. "Alright! We have our smithing grounds here. Our greatest builders work here and teach here as well. We also have great bazaars to shop from that sell the finest of clothes! A vendor approached the princess and asked her if she'd like to buy one of their knock off brands. Gemini smiled. The old woman vendor backed away from her. "No, no I'm sorry. Forgive me for asking."

The princess sighed. "The guards don't need to be near me to protect me. I have my own protection." Gemini looked back at the group. "We also have plenty of food to sell, but do not fret. We will give you some as a courtesy." Skipping down the road they turned another corner and the princess came to an instant halt. Down at the end of the two buildings was a large horse like being hunched over with juices leaking out of its mouth. The princess backed up. "What is that?!" The being instantly looked up and locked eyes with Sasha. "Sugar... High?" The beast spoke just before it began to throw up again. Esti gasped. "Valkyrie! It's so nice to--" Thorns shot out from the horses skull and towards the group but stopped in its tracks. The beast began to vomit again as it's legs shook. The Champion stood still in this form as the thorns retracted into the horse beast's skull. The princess looked at Esti. "You know what that thing is?!" Esti nodded. "It's my older sister! She gave me a ride to the Mistveil Fortress!" The princess huffed quietly. "But she just tried to attack us! Is she friend--" Cassie frowned deeply at Valkyrie and cut the princess off. "No. She is evil, princess."

VALKYRIE THE HORSE BEAST: http://sta.sh/09kyzlh7x6l
Haunting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine on 9/29/2015, 9:29 am

Zayne had left all of his armor back at the guest house because he wanted to get better impressions than they had gotten when they first entered the city. Zayne walked out of his guest house wearing his boots, pants, and his collared shirt. His hair was still bleach blonde and his eyes were ocean blue. In the right light his eyes might even look green. Zayne made it a point to wave at Mahlo with a big open mouth smile to make sure everyone noticed how similar they looked. Maybe Q would even mistake the two later! It wasn't long before the group set out with the princess to go to the boring library.

The sights of the city and it's people still appealed to a special place in Zayne's heart that he never really gave much attention to. He felt bad for the lady who offered her products to the princess but was only met with a rude retort. Zayne followed the leader until she stopped around a corner. He looked to the thing she spoke of and felt a churning in his heart. "Valkyrie..."

Zayne spoke up to add to what Cassie said, "She's not... bad.... she just needs help. She needs us." His voice faltered. Walking towards his sister, Zayne pleaded, "Val, come with us. Help us find mom. I can help you, I know it." His heart strings had been struck with one hell of a power chord.

Archanine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa on 9/29/2015, 12:32 pm

Sasha smiled to Roy in her room as he took her outzide. He called the girl her daughter again, it felt weirf, even her dad just called her Sasha or "girl' or... 'freak'... but when Roy talked to her in such sweet tone it made her blush and giggle. Taking her artifact with her, they stood outaide waiting for the others. She also allowed him to make pig tails with her hair, "I'm sure it looks great" she smiled at him and holded hands toghether.

As soon as Q and Mahlo came outside she looked at Q, surprisingly enough she didn't have a sad/depressed expression anymore. Instead she was extremely happy, she didn't see her with a wide smile on her face but she could feel it. Sasha smiled at Q, happy for her Mahlo was kind of different too, whatever happened between them... it was really good. As they started to walk, she heard the princess practically yell at 'something' she saw. Sasha steped closer to her and saw the beast, it looked like a horse.

The girl looked at it and then the beast locked eyes with her, she looked back at it as well, but she wasn't expecting that it would talk to her. Sasha stood still "Me?... Sugar High?...", she remembered the woman she was talking about. They both were... really colorful indeed, but before the beast could speak up again it started to throw up. Then Esti mentioned it's name, Valkyrie. It was her older sister.. but it was a champion, an enemy, one of the ones who have been screwing with them in their sleep. Sasha frowned at Esti's statement and suddenly thorns came up directly to them. As a sort of reflex, Sasha spawned a shield in front of them but before the spikes could make contact with them, she pulled the thorns back. Tho Sasha didn't take out the shield.

As Zayne talked she thought "It looks weak for some reason, if she really is a champion we could take this chance to take some info from it...".Sasha made the shield dissapear and looked at the beast. She said to Roy "If we capture her, we can find out what their plans ate once and for all". Then she made a forcefield appear around Valkyrie, making a sort of cage, using her hands she holded it and focused on it. It was the perfect ocassion to clear up some questions.
Camilaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine on 9/29/2015, 2:50 pm

Zayne placed his hand on the force field around his sister. Clenching his teeth, he turned and yelled back at Sasha, "you let her go now! I swear to everything you believe in if you hurt her I will rip you to shreds!" Zayne turned back to his sister and saw her suffering within. He slammed down on the force field and screamed back at Sasha again, "let her fucking go!"

Archanine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa on 9/29/2015, 4:15 pm

Sasha heard what Zayne was yelling, what is he thinking??, that woman is a champion and just tried to attack them, "I'm not gonna-" the boy threatened her, and slammed the shield. Sasha cringed a little when the field was slammed, tho still holding the shield up she yelled back "Z-Zayne! I'm not letting her go, she's a champion!, the ones trying to kill us remember??" It'd be really bad for her if he brakes the shield, so Sasha focused on it even more and steped closer to it to make it stronger.
Camilaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang on 9/29/2015, 4:52 pm

Mahlo had never in his wildest dreams thought he would be embracing his mentor, his lips against her own as she ran a hand through his bleach blonde hair. Their hands on one another, bodies pressed together. It was one of the happiest moments he could remember as he smiled into the kiss. He enjoyed her taste and her touch more than he ever thought he would. 

As she pulled away, he still had his face leaned over and his eyes closed. Instantly composing himself, he pulled back and shook the butterflies away. He blushed as she said that she loved him too. As she began to speak, his smile faded slightly as she spoke about her feelings, now that she felt comfortable with them, "I don't mean to get angry...you just mean a lot to me, and I get jealous," He replied simply, rubbing his neck anxiously. 

As she continued, his smile returned. He had made her happy, which was something he had always wanted to do for her. He felt as though he had finally accomplished something on this mission. As she stood up, grabbing the towels and giving him a sly grin, he stood at attention. "Yes, m'am," He replied, following her into the bathroom and closing the door, making sure to lock it tight. 

He walked outside from the home fully showered, much more eager to do whatever he had to do than ever before. He wasn't showing it on the outside with people around, but he was extremely happy, more than he had been in a very long time. Upon looking over at Zayne with bleach blonde hair, he suddenly felt a twinge of his previous anger. He frowned faintly, staring into his eyes. Knowing that he had done terrible things to Quinn was enough to make his blood boil...He couldn't even look in his direction without wanting to murder him to this point. He gritted his teeth as he stood idly beside Quinn, debating on how he should kill the brat. 

Then, he remembered something Quinn had told him, Please don't do anything brash

Cursing, he forced himself to turn away as he followed princess Gemini through, not really paying attention to the vendor as he walked side by side with his mentor. The thing he was paying attention to more than anything was a figure deep in the distance, for he had seen the anomaly before anyone else. 

As they grew closer, he realized it was some sort of...Horse beast. It looked to be weak and frail, however after staring at Sasha it seemingly accused her of being something else. The thorns that emerged from its head caused Mahlo to instinctively unveil his scythe, twirling it back and forth a bit before it was encased in a force field by Sasha. It was at that moment that he realized--

--It was Valkyrie. 

Zayne ran in front of the force field, threatening Sasha in the process as he pleaded that she in fact was not evil and just needed help. He couldn't help but feel bad for Zayne...He was lost in his own world, where Valkyrie was the sister she probably used to be to him. Now, she was much too far gone in a road she shouldn't have taken in the first place. Mahlo moved to say something to Zayne, to try and stop him as Sasha tried to focus more on the shield. However, as he opened his mouth he was stopped by an unfamiliar presence he felt all around him. He looked back and forth frantically.

As the wielders stood at an absolute stand still, Zayne continuously pushing against the shield while Sasha fought to keep it together, there was a sudden chill that simultaneously ran down the backs of every person involved. The horse-beast within the shield seemed to calm down a bit more, as if suddenly content. The sun seemed to grow dimmer and dimmer, even though there had previously been no clouds to be seen outside. It grew chilly and dark all of a sudden, getting worse and worse by the moment.

The darkness became overwhelming, to the point that they couldn't see more than a few inches in front of them within the sudden pitch black. All light in the world had been seemingly stolen from the area, leaving them blind. The wielders and mentors alike looked to each other for guidance even if they couldn't see one another. "What the fuck is going on?" Mahlo said softly. 

Suddenly, Zayne felt a presence behind him as he screamed at Sasha. There was a snarl, a venomous voice that boomed to everyone around them, She's mine. 

Both Zayne and Sasha were quite suddenly blown back into the others, toppling some of them over as they couldn't control their own flight. The presence was felt all around them, as if whoever was there was around every corner. The fact that two wielders had been easily manhandled left the rest of them uneasy.

Then came a flicker of light in the dark. A tiny flame danced around the darkness, a ball of light that was reaching closer to a dark grey object. The flame was brought to the center, and suddenly a burst of light emerged, temporarily blinding them as they had grown accustomed to the darkness. The lantern burned brightly, shadows twirling around the bright orange hues with glee as the light was brought to the face of the man holding it. Behind him, the shield had been shattered, Valkyrie's horse form now free. The man's body was frail, sickly almost, in that black hoodie. His face was sunken in, pitch black, penetrating eyes that looked to be black holes from the cosmos. His smile was ear to ear, similarly colored hair falling in front of his face. The most distinguishing feature was his scar...One that ran from just beside his right eye all the way down to his lower jawline. The scar was clean and slick, as if made meticulously from a man who had a lot of time to give.

The man stared at the group as the shadows seemed to swirl around him, a hearty chuckle escaping his lips. "Ah, how I've relished this moment," He said, spreading his arms wide, "Welcome to my mad house! I'm honored to introduce myself...Sirius Nightshade."

"This is the moment I've been waiting for. The moment where I finally get to meet the wielders Valkyrie has told me so much about! The men and women of truth, of dignity, the only hopes for this dastardly world!"

His movements were erratic, and his hands were instantly back down at his sides. He raised one arm up, pointing at them, "But you're foolin' yourselves, kiddos. You see, you people are no better than the men and women that steal things off the streets. You're no better than the champions, you're no better than me" He poked his index finger at his chest, "We ALL walk the tight rope, every day of our lives. You wielders continued to walk the tight rope of good and evil, swinging back and forth and hoping you don't fall."

"I--walk the tightrope..." He continued, "because some people call me a savior and SOME people call me a monster. The only exception between you and I is my tightrope rests above a vat of acid filled with creatures with the desire to SWALLOW ME WHOLE."

He chuckled a bit before he scoffed, beginning to pace back and forth, his smile still etched into his features, "I see a division between you wielders..." He wagged his finger, "some of you came here for mostly good intentions and some..."

He looked into the direction of Zayne, "Came here just to cause some sort of havoc. But it's that division that makes this group so SPECIAL. Because you all follow orders like an obedient group of children...Did they ever tell you why you're doing this? Did they ever tell you why Skyline was attacked? Or did they just tell you to fetch and you came running?"

He continued to stare at Zayne, narrowing his eyes. He tilted his head, chuckling, "So you're Valkyrie's baby brother," He cooed, "I saw you once...and you weren't the best host. You have some sort of fire, a fire that can't be controlled like your sister's can. While I can keep her fire steady, yours bursts everywhere and burns everyone around you. A spoiled brat who hates himself, so he tries to put the hate unto others. How...adorable.

"Don't you see?" He turned back to the group, "You wielders are nothing but ghastly experiments created solely to be some freedom riders for Kilroos...the grudge match between you and the champions...is nothing but ENTERTAINMENT. He ENJOYS watching his people fight to the very death."

"Tch," He grumbled, shaking his head and looking at the ground, "And he calls himself a God" 

His head darted forward once again, his movements continuing to become more random and erratic than anyone they had seen.  "The fact is..." He said, "the champions are following orders...just like you people. It is the leader that is running the show. A man named Zenith, who I happen to not like, more so I disgust on the most minuscule level," He scowled. 

"He tries to control his people like cattle, while I...persuade my own....I'd murder him myself but I need...at least one of you wielders," He glanced around at the four remaining wielders, his sight beginning to fall more on Julius. Sirius' smile grew. 

"The fact is," He continued gleefully, "Why try to snip the weeds when you can RIP the root RIGHT FROM THE GROUND. If you eliminate Zenith...the champions' dissent will soon follow."
Boomerang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ on 9/29/2015, 5:49 pm

"The reason-" Julius faltered, what was the reason? Only a few days had passed but his conversation with Xerxes was already murky. "We came because... ummm..." Something was threatened right? The king of Jasper died and the library in Skyline was burned... and that involves us because... The boy looked desperately up at Xerxes, he couldn't remember! What was so important that the wielders were gathered? The Champions were involved, but if what this crazy man who came out of nowhere says is true then the wielders and the Champions were just game pieces.

Julius turned back at the mention of their leader and met the man's eyes. "You need a wielder? For what, bait? Look. You may be right and I'm being used by Kilroos, but from what you just told me, I don't think you're any better than this Zenith." The young king had no intention of working with this man. He trusted Xerxes. The two had set off on this mission together, and if he believed he was doing the right thing, then Julius will believe so as well.
Aquil@

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa on 9/29/2015, 6:01 pm

Sasha was really focused on her shield and managed to hold zayne's hits with no problem at some point. But then he skies darkened, and they felt a weird prescense. A chill ran down her spine and heard someome right next to them saying 'she's mine' Sasha gasped as she noticed the man from the shadows and got blown back with one of his attacks. With it, her shield got broken making the impact of the hit much worse for her, feeling as if someone hit her head with a baseball bat Sasha yelled in pain as she got thrown away, then she hit the ground and rolled over a few times before stoping, her piggy tails dissapeared as well leaving her hair all messy.

She stood still for a few seconds, her back and arms had scratches, using her hands she tried to pull herself toghether but the painful sting on her head wouldn't let her, she barely heard Sirius' speech "Great, another guy with a huge ego that loves to give speeches". She  thought referencing the high clouds king. She did hear the last part of his speech, naming a guy called Zenith. Just then she managed to stand on her knees, she looked at the pale man. Her hair glowed pink and with a quick movement of her hand she attempted to hold Sirius' and Valkyrie's feet with multiple thick vines comming from the ground. Trying to hold them with shields was a bad idea because she doesn't know how strong they are, but even if they torn apart all her vines it wouldn't have a direct impact on her.
Camilaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine on 9/29/2015, 7:18 pm

Zayne helped his Cassie and his Esti up, and totally zoned out for most of the guy's speech. He didn't really care about anything past him saying that Valkyrie was his. Nope. No she wasn't. "Look here, Serious... Lame! I don't care about the wielders, the champions, Kilroos, other planets, that other guy whose name starts with a Zzeee too, or you coming out of no where like the snake that you are. Valkyrie is my sister and right now she needs her family and we need her. Whatever you need her help with, you're better off finding someone else."

With a fluid motion, Zayne readied his blade and stepped towards his sister and Syrius Toothache. "Val, I know how I can help you. I'm sure of it. Come with us and I'll take everyone home. Please? I love you, sis."

Archanine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang on 9/29/2015, 9:14 pm

Sirius stared amused at Julius as he tried his very best to communicate what their reason for being here was. A hearty chuckle escaped from his parted lips as he glared at the young king, who compared him to Zenith. For a moment, he frowned faintly, but then his smile grew tenfold. He spread his arms wildly. "Do you not see, dear wielder? I am saving people from the clutches of Zenith. I'm making a change to Kilroos, for the better." 

As he was speaking, vines began to snake up from the ground, however they were stopped by the shadows that swirled around him and his lover. The vines wilted and died off from the strangulation of the darkness, and the psychopath glanced down to his feet at the dead plant life. He then glared to the source of Sasha. He bared his fangs at her, tilting his head, "And you...Sasha of High Clouds, is that right?" 

"Why do you try to stop me with faulty plants? Come on, I thought you were a wielder! You won't be able to murder Zenith with VINES!"

As Zayne stood upright and began to speak, Sirius listened intently to the wielder, nodding his head a few times. "Yes, but you see, you weren't saying that when Valkyrie was kidnapped and brainwashed by the man known as Zenith, were you? She has been gone for YEARS, and now you're finally making an effort after all this time, are you? Again I say...How adorable."

"To think that you're going to go against the same man that is helping your sister, taking her AWAY from that evil man and turning her back into the combative machine she once was! How terrible of a brother you must be for taking that away from her!"

Suddenly, Zayne took out his blade and began to move toward both Valkyrie and Sirius, pleading with her to join the family again. Sirius glanced from Zayne to the blade and snarled...As he grew closer to him, Sirius wrapped his hand around the man's throat in one fluid motion, grasping him and hoisting him into the air. His other hand would smack the knife away. 

"Clear Seas wielder...," Sirius snarled, frowning, "You believe that you are the best in the world, but you have met the best of the universe. You're very blessed that Valkyrie has disallowed me from killing you...I can only maim you."

He threw Zayne backward at a trajectory where he would land on his feet, staring the wielder down with his pitch black eyes, "You're a special breed...because only a true fool could believe that you can look in the eyes of the dragon and not get burned"
Boomerang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsar Bomba on 9/29/2015, 11:12 pm

Edon considered himself to be an individual who lived a life full of risks… for he was a thinker. Through years of scraping by in an unforgiving world he managed to learn numerous lessons, including the undeniable fact that thinking was a dangerous pastime. The irritable old bastard was still deeply lost in thought as he was approached by the cheerful girl with the multicolored hair, causing most of her words to go unheard. From the perceived fragments of her icebreaker, he managed to realize who she was. “Oh… you,” he responded simply, shifting his posture a bit. Her smile was genuine and, to a certain extent, Edon admired that. So he walked away, producing a few low grumbles.

The elderly man was silent as he wandered down the main road. He had no intentions of concealing or restraining his rancor. Edon took notice of Mahlo and Q’s intertwined fingers-- which caused him to wince a bit. Poor dumbass, he thought to himself exhaling. He pitied the naive wielder, though his pity was primarily motivated by pessimism that stemmed from tragedies of the past. He kept his eyes away from the pair and focussed on the road ahead. After observing all the nothing, a guest house appeared at the end of a stone pathway. The princess suggested he “freshen up”, he held his sharp tongue and nodded. Guess it’s time for a bath.

Edon was eventually faced with the decision to choose where he slept. He wasn’t feeling to open to a roommate, so he decided on the nearest vacant area to rest. He didn’t need the same luxuries as the wielders, who were accustomed to easy lives. After finding a cosy little nook outside, he drifted into a dreamless sleep. The only kind of sleep that would last.

The old man was awoken from a moderately-peaceful slumber as Gannon used magic shit on him, robbing him of his various odors. He was not happy, but too tired to argue. After hearing a comment about him now being more approachable, he scoffed, “Don’t worry… I’ll make up for my welcoming aroma with my unwelcoming personality.”

He trailed at the back of the group, following a few steps behind the cluster of alleged heroes. Hero… a title that used to carry respectable weight, but had lost its value. Edon was a firm believer that respect, recognition, and admiration should be earned, not gifted at birth, which is why he did not blindly worship the wielders like every other mindless fool on the planet did. If these were heroes, he was not impressed.

A beast then galloped toward the crowd, Edon was skeptical, especially after hearing the comments and claims made by those who were also laying eyes upon the creature. He grimaced at the sight of ‘Valkyrie’, the horse looked quite grotesque. It was then encased in a forcefield and an argument broke out among two wielders. Edon’s frown deepened as he witnessed the belligerent dynamic that the wielders possessed. Zayne was spewing threats, Sasha was dismissing him, and Mahlo seemed to harbor a deeply-rooted hatred in his heart for his fellow wielder. This “team” was as dysfunctional as they come… which was unacceptable.

Before he could speak up, a cold sensation ran down the length of Edon’s spine as darkness devoured the scenery around them. Next thing he knew, invisible voices spoke, people were blown back, and a figure had appeared. Edon needed a vacation already; this was chaos. The shadow introduced itself as Sirius Nightshade, a meaningless name that was familiar to the ex-mentor. His words flowed like poison as the scarred man delivered a speech. Edon processed and listened to each word with a stern expression. It was then that each wielder seemed to make a fool of themself one-by-one. Sasha failed miserably in trying to restrain the pale man with plant life, Zayne was just being an idiot (which seemed to be a behavioral pattern), and Julius confirmed the man’s suspicions with a futile attempt to constitute a retortion. Sirius delivered his crippling responses, some physical, some verbal, and some a combination of the two.

“For someone trying to recruit help, you’re making a shitty first impression,” Edon finally spoke up, trying to take Sirius' attention away from Zayne, “You’re not too good at persuasion… you come off more like an asshole than an ally.”

Last edited by Tsar Bomba on 9/29/2015, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://littlepinekone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting on 9/29/2015, 11:23 pm

The entire group flew back onto their asses while the Princess stayed on the ground. Sitting next to Edon she looked a bit scared of the man as she shook her head as he spoke his name. Xerxes Stood and picked his King up. "A woman came to us and told us to meet. She claimed to be a hermit from the passive aggressive mountains. She requested our help. She asked, and as a leader, we came to their call, for THEIR AID!" Xerxes roared at Sirius. The giant man stood back and glared at the man in the shadows. Lynn stared at the man with a rather bored expression. Valkyrie felt the vines wrap around her, but the horse beast laid down at the man's feet. Her body was shaking slightly as she turned to see her brother. He was so intent on her coming back. The beast shifted into its human form as Sirius dispelled the vines from the two of them. Valkyrie was in her normal human clothes, not her clad armor. As if she didn't feel comfortable in it anymore. "Zayne..." Her voice was soft as Sirius spoke over her with ease. Valkyrie wrapped her arms around Sirius' leg as she looked up in her brothers eyes. Holding back more vomit se whined quite loud, but it was covered by how Sirius lifted up Zayne. "No." Valkyrie spoke clearly. "Put him down." The woman's human face had an identical scar down her face, just like Sirius. Valkyrie went to speak again but to Zayne this time but was sharply abrupted by Sirius' hand striking her face. Valkyrie was harshly thrown to the side by the hand. "I don't need your help Zayne. Just don't hurt Sugar High."

Roy helped Sasha up onto her feet wiping down her pants that had dirt on them now. "Well I guess it was no reason to take a bath." Roy sighed as Lynn watched the man and his shadows, but mostly the woman on the ground. She was the one that stopped Zayne. She was violently strong, but let this man slap her. No resistance. Lynn also noticed her unscarred body finally had one going down her face, just like Sirius'. "She seems to be stronger than you, but calmly chooses to kiss your feet. What did you do to her?" Lynn stared at the man from the darkness. "Why would you break such a strong w-" Valkyrie spoke up. "I chose to sit by him. I use someone else to control myself. He is my savior." Valkyrie gripped her stomach and whined loudly before standing and getting behind Sirius. "I can't stand the illness anymore sir. Can we just hurry the process?" Roy looked at Sasha and sighed looking at her pigtails taken out. "We can't have you get hurt before we even leave the city. Save your energy for now until he decides to attack."

Esti and Cassie were helped up by Zayne but Cassie listened to Zayne try and speak to his sister, but all she could do was have tears well up in her eyes. "Zayne. Her mind is clouded. I can see it from here. That man isn't controlling her. She thinks he is. It's like a condition. Almost like Stockholm syndrome." Cassie rubbed her hands together as Estrella seemed to tear up as well but turned away from her sister. "I don't like looking at her like that. I heard stories of sissy. How she was taken only at 4 years old. She could already shift into her form and use her own bones to create thin pin needle thorns from out of her head. She uses the bones in her arms to create bone whips. Coated in poison." Esti covered her face with her palms digging them into her cornea's. "She was so reckless. So powerful. Mom said she got kidnapped by the champions." Valkyrie stood up and glared at Esti with burning golden eyes. A frown creasing her beautiful face. "Kidnapped? Mother sent me away. Mother's mind drifted into some hellish state while being bonded in that cell. I was only four while my mother made a hell of a contract with Kilroos. None of you know. NO ONE KNOWS. You are all blind. Crippled. Unprepared for the cave you're walking into." Valkyrie stumbled slightly as Roy made sure Sasha was behind him now. Xerxes was beside Julius while Lynn was behind him. Cassie was holding Esti behind her looking at Zayne, more shocked than ever. Q stood silently next to Mahlo. She was mimicking her mentor and keeping her mouth shut. Gemini Stood up next to Edon and seemed a bit worried. "You're in the way of our path. I suggest you leave."
Haunting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ on 9/30/2015, 5:11 am

Julius could care less than the relations between Valkyrie and Sirius however the man was dangerous, his hand tight around Zayne's throat, holding him aloft. So the young king gripped his weapon cautiously as his ears rang from Xerxes' roar. who knew how the man would react to it? He was glad they had a reason however, they had a purpose. However one thing irked him, and it was the plea to save Sugar High. He grit his teeth at the prospect of not hurting her but this was the sister asking her doting brother who Julius doubt would turn against her. That crazy girl tried to kill Xerxes, yet now if Julius tries to kill Sugar High, Zayne would undoubtedly be there to stop him.

However Valkyrie plucked at the boy's heart strings with her short story of how she was sent away by her mother to the Champions. Yet her accusation confused him, if no one knew, how would she know? "We are simply aiding someone who requested our aid." Julius stated, "Why is that so wrong?" He agreed with Gemini, "Please do not get in our way and simply let us pass. Because I do not plan on turning back."
Aquil@

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa on 9/30/2015, 6:49 am

Sasha holded Roy's arms and stood up. She whined about her headache as Roy tried to take the dirt out of her clothes. "Is okay, these scratches should go away in a bit". Her pink hair and eye started to glow and a pinkish aura surrounded her. Slowly, her scratches began to dissapear, even her headache decreased slightly. Not rushing it, she allowed the aura to take it's time to heal so she wouldn't feel exhausted. She took Roy's hand and looked up to him smiling "See?, no big deal". She then saw the couple standing in front of them. The man with the shadows... and Zayne's older sister. She simply heard what she was saying. Then the princess told them to leave, Sasha still wanted to throw the man back like he did with her. But remembered Roy's words, it wasn't the moment to start a fight. So she simply stood next to him holding his hand. Paying attention at their movements in case they wanted to try anything else.
Camilaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine on 9/30/2015, 9:29 am

Zayne wasn't wielding a knife, he was wielding his artifact sword. When Syrius moved in to strike the sword away, Zayne smacked his arm away with the blunt face of the sword before cutting himself free.

Looking at Valkyrie, Zayne continued to plead with her, "Val, you're the one on puppet strings. My sword can help you like it helps me. That's why Victoria doesn't like me using it, because it allows me to see through clouded eyes. Come with us and prove me wrong if you must. I know that I'm right. Family is forever."

Archanine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang on 9/30/2015, 4:42 pm

Sirius Nightshade's cold stare fell upon all of the wielders, suddenly gleeful in the disarray that he had caused. The mentors were all bothered by his presence, more specifically Xerxes as he screamed at the shadow manipulator. "Such a loud voice...," Sirius said, almost like he was spewing venom, "Yet...nothing to show for it. You're all bark and no bite, mentor."

As he heard the voice of an old soul, his head suddenly darted to the source of it. He analyzed the rather trashy looking man, narrowing his eyes. He looked through the bum's eyes and began to chuckle, "Ah...you're that old mentor, Edon," he said with a smirk, "I've heard many stories about you...including the fact that you are most certainly NOT what you used to be. What do you do for a living now? Drink yourself into a coma?"

"I was trying to be nice, but who are you to criticize me for defending what's mine," he pointed to Valkyrie, "I have given them many chances not to cross me, and you keep failing my tests. I'm going to start being aggressive

Valkyrie whined behind him and gripped her stomach. After smacking her only moments before, the same hand now delicately stroked her cheek, "Do not fret, dear, it is only nine more months."

Most of the other wielders and mentors chose to stay out of the way, especially considering Cassie's warning that her mind was clouded beyond repair. Valkyrie was simply too far gone, and everybody knew that. Except of course for Zayne.

Zayne batted Sirius' hand away with his sword, and tried to wriggle himself free. Eventually, the psychopath let Zayne go as he landed on his feet, however he continued to try and talk to Valkyrie. He snarled audibly, stomping his foot. A levy of pure darkness erupted like a volcano in front of Zayne, just barely missing him.

"You're only trying to manipulate her," he snarled, his movements becoming erratic, "you're just like ZENITH. You try to brainwash her and make her part of your group for your own nefarious deeds. At least I tell the truth of what I'm going to do, I make sure everybody knows of me. But you..."

He stepped closer until they were only inches apart. Had it not been for Zayne's intrusion, Sirius might have heeded Gemini's statement and left. However, now he was mad. "You pretend to be something you're not. You MANIPULATE people, Clear Seas wielder. You pretend that you are some sort of diety, some sort of hero, when you are nothing but a big ego with some...Wielder ARTIFACT."

He motioned his index finger toward Zayne and the shadows pushed the wielder back, making sure him and Valkyrie kept their distance. "This doesn't even CONCERN you. Stop believing that the world revolves around yourself...I'm here for someone else entirely..."
Boomerang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa on 9/30/2015, 5:28 pm

Sasha looked how Zayne tried again and again to talk her sister out of whatever Sirius did to her. But it just wasn't going to turn out good. Not for him, and of course not for the group either. Turning this situation into a battle is unnecessary and pretty dangerous for everyone. As Zayne got pushed back again. Sasha made a forcefield keeping everyone inside, including him. Approaching him she whispered "Zayne, if you want to bring your sister back I can asure you that now, it is NOT the time. Engaging a battle of any kind will get you, or any of us hurt. Control yourself for now".
Camilaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ on 9/30/2015, 6:09 pm

Julius winced slightly, Sirius was treading on dangerous grounds with jibing Xerxes. The young king knew that his mentor had a fiery temper and a really short fuse to boot. The boy turned in alarm to Xerxes and tried to calm down the giant knight. "Xerxes, he's just trying to goad you, don't fall for it. This tomfoolery will only waste our time and getting injured would make everything worse."

He turned angrily at Sirius, "Who do you want to talk to? Just finish your business and get out of here and away from us. Stop wasting our and your precious time."
Aquil@

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting on 9/30/2015, 6:50 pm

The woman sat on the ground as she stumbled to stand. Staring up at Sirius she exhaled hard before hearing her brother and turning to look at him. Valkyrie had both a white sclera and black pupil in one eye while the other had a black sclera and white pupil. Both Iris’ were red while her gaze fell onto his artifact. Zayne obtained the artifact the moment she joined the champions. “Your Victoria and my Oliver are two separate conscious’.” Valkyrie looked over the group as the little one seemed to shield them all. Valkyrie’s red eyes shifted into a gold color. “I love you too Zayne, if you’re half as smart as I think you are, you would go home. You’re in for a lot of danger.” Shifting into her horse beast form she stared at her younger brother with those golden glowing eyes. “Please keep Esti safe.” Bile dripped from the beast’s mouth as she winced a bit. “Please get on master Sirius. I don’t like seeing you upset.”

Esti grabbed onto Cassie shaking and looking at the group. Xerxes said nothing while Sirius tried to call him weak. Listening to his king he simply turned his gaze elsewhere. This man knew little to no information about this warrior. Both him and Sirius had scars, and they all spoke of their past. He had no reason to say he’s all talk. Making tight fists he grumbled something, Lynn however stepped forward in the force field. “You take that back! Lord Xerxes is an exceptional warrior and swordsman! He even slayed the fortress mistress’ heart and made it his!” Lynn hit the shield forgetting it hurt Sasha. “How dare you make accusations about us.” Valkyrie stepped towards the force field first looking at her brother for a long period of time. Her gaze then went to Lynn. “I’d suggest you stay quiet, loudmouth.” Lynn glared at the horse beast then slowly stopped looking at those golden odd colored eyes. Valkyrie looked at her brother one last time. The bile still dripping from the horse’s razor sharp teeth protruding from the skull. “I’ll see you again, though.” The bones on her back shot out bone vines piercing the structures beside them. About twenty vines pierced the wall before Valkyrie pulled them back hard. “Until then, little brother.” Turning fast as the buildings began to come down she let Sirius climb onto her as she turned the corner and bolted out of sight.

The rubble seemed to stop falling as Gemini stood next to Edon. “They are trying to create disorder. I can’t have that.” The buildings went right back up. Even the smallest amount of sand went back up into the structure as the princess seemed to scowl. “We need to move forward now.” The princess crossed her arms as she looked at Sasha. “Please miss. Lower the shield.”
Haunting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa on 9/30/2015, 7:06 pm

Sasha cleared her throat as hings started to get tense again, however she did keep the forcefield up. They were just teasing them. Lynn didn't stay quiet and steped forwards, she saw her fist ready to hit the girl's protectove shield. "Lynn don-" then she slammed the field making her let out a small screech, "Of course she has to hit it...". Sasha blinked a few times and stood on her position while Valkyrie also stood near the shield "Oh gosh please, don't you....". Apparently Valkyrie had more consideration with Sasha than her teammates, the woman did nothing to it.

Sasha listened to the princess' command and lowered the shield. She turned to Lynn with a frown on her face as she rubed her head with one of her hands "Why don't we make a row next time to hit Sasha's field?, like everyone seems to love give her headaches right?" she thought sarcastically.

Edit: GUESS I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO EDIT FREAKING UNNECESSARILY. Maybe it'd be better to don't ignore someone else's paragraphs before posting. That sounds like a good idea right?.

Last edited by Camilaa on 9/30/2015, 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Camilaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top