The Little Pinekone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

+2
Boomerang
Haunting
6 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians) - Page 14 Empty Re: Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

Post by Tsar Bomba 3/4/2016, 4:40 pm

Lisette shifted into her human form and moved off of the ex-mentor. Edon sat up in his bed, watching as she wandered to the door, "Bad familiar or good familiar?"

His question was answered as the woman promptly shut the door.

The stranger faced Edon once more and issued a warning. The man narrowed his eyes, "Something to offer you? Just my personality."

Quinn knocked on the door.

"I suggest you--" he was interrupted as Lissette smashed through the wall and high-tailed it outta there, "...Yeah... that..."

The old man turned once more, facing the doorway. He looked to the group gathered outside. "Can't a guy get some privacy?"
Tsar Bomba
Tsar Bomba
Admin

https://littlepinekone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians) - Page 14 Empty Re: Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

Post by Boomerang 3/8/2016, 5:05 pm

Mahlo paid no attention to Lars' mild wing...flare...thing. He crossed his arms, a mischeivous smirk remaining on his face as he cocked his head to one side, "Not at all," He replied, "What would I be able to do within a couple of seconds anyway?" 

As the others came out and asked him if he was a champion, his response was peculiar to say the least. The fact that he had no idea who the champions even were sent red flags, "Have you ever been on Kilroos?" Mahlo asked, curiosity bubbling in his tone, "The only children I know of are Zayne and Esti--Zayne is six feet under and Esti's...been kidnapped." 

He turned to the right just in time to watch Lissette ram through the wall--heh--and run off into the horizon at a quick pace. Mahlo turned to Lars with an eyebrow raised, "Stay with us?" He put one hand in the air, "No offense, Mr...Lars, but I can sense how powerful you are and I really don't feel like having my group be smited today."
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ 3/8/2016, 7:54 pm

Julius had to agree with Mahlo about the fact the man couldn't stay here, however the man being here was entirely confusing. He didn't know what the state of Kilroos was presently, nor the state of Lissette's kids which were the reason she was here. She was looking for Esti was she not? He shouldn't know that Esti was kidnapped, they had just found out themselves so this man must be more clueless than them. "Sir why do you think she's here?"
Aquil@
Aquil@

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 3/18/2016, 10:43 pm

Hiatus. Don't know how long.
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 6/12/2016, 1:03 am

Zayne closed the curtains at the end of the scene before sweeping off the stage. The crowd was beginning to look rather tense and impatient, which made the young cat-like fellow feel uneasy. One of the women viewers from the audience shouted incoherently at the man, causing him to whistle nervously as he worked the stage. After the hard-wood floors had been swept, Zayne retrieved a mop from the janitor's closet and ran the bucket full of warm water. All of the cast was still in the back arguing and trying to get in touch with the people in charge of hair and make-up to see what was taking them so long to arrive. Regardless of the details, Zayne had a mission to complete. He took to the stage with mop in hand and began to move the mop back in forth as to ensure that the entirety of the stage was thoroughly cleaned. The audience slowly began to cheer and clap at the site of Zayne cleaning the stage, which only encouraged him to exaggerate his motions even more. The crowd eventually began to uproar with newfound enthusiasm for the half-time show, and Zayne couldn't be happier knowing that he was practically recreating his favorite episode of Spongebob. Regardless, the show must go on, and Zayne was willing to do whatever he could to keep the crowd entertained until the cast was ready to take the stage once more.

OOC: I hope you beautiful people are doing well. Not sure why this went into hiatus but it was neat lurking while it was going on.

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14