The Little Pinekone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

+2
Boomerang
Haunting
6 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

Post by Aquil@ 9/9/2015, 1:20 am

Julius had spent the day simply dreaming up of cool designs and models Xerxes could make for him, but Lynn's advice nagged at him from the back of his mind. It would be cumbersome, unwieldy, and ultimately useless. He sighed, "Buzzkill." He. nevertheless, looked forward to reaching Jycer, it sounded absolutely fascinating and beautiful and especially NEW! And the icing on the cake was that Sophia said that he'll learn more about how to use magic there. All positives, all exciting, nothing could be better. Except what Gannon said, he was a wielder yes, but he was also royalty, he was the king of the Mist Mountains, and had the seal to prove it. The man's words were confusing and the boy looked at him quizzically. "But I'm royalty and a wielder..." He stated slowly, he must have missed something. "Sorry I was day-dreaming, can you explain this whole library entry thing again?"
Aquil@
Aquil@

Back to top Go down

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

Post by Haunting 9/11/2015, 8:10 am

Picture of path to Jycer: http://sta.sh/02fpyzh2kxig

The smell of blossoms is what the group smelled first before the mountain sides began to slowly rise around them. The sounds of new birds filled the area as they saw the green trees turn into pink pedaled willows hanging all over the area. The group was walking and talking as Esti kept looking behind them and frowning as she laid back down on Poru's back. The path slowly became much more visible with flat rocks underneath their shoes making it much easier to walk. Cassie raised an eyebrow at Zayne as he spoke about fitting things in her tummy. "If she can, I wonder why she isn't a blimp." Q turned with a snap of her head and crystal gray eyes glaring at the fortune teller. "I can hear you." Cassie's lips curled inwards as she moved behind Zayne a bit more than she was already. Looking up at Zayne she skipped a bit. "I plan on studying. Meeting other fortune tellers like me. Helping people when they really need it." Lynn sucked her teeth. "How about a reasonable goal? Like go home and try and forget this shit even happened." Xerxes shoved Lynn as she looked up at him with a concerned look. "What?! I'm telling the truth!" Xerxes only shook his head.

Roy swayed a bit in his walking motion but looked down at Sasha. "Now not everyone is there on High Clouds purposes. A lot of them are there for a very good reason." He smiled. "You've only seen two people. The most civil one's too." Leroy jumped a bit hearing Sasha trying to tell Cassandra. "If he warned you, I'd advise against that. Even though you know your job is to tell her, it really isn't. What happened is between Q and Zayne. I'm sure Cassie will keep a tight leash." Roy pulled his long blonde hair into a bun and took in a long inhale smelling the trees. "It was always told how beautiful it smells over here just as much as it looks. Much better than the water running through some places.” Q had felt uneasy around Mahlo and looked back at Zayne and Cassie looking at their hands and then simply staring up front as Mahlo's frowning. She didn't know why, but she wanted to hold it. Reaching forward she halted instantly thinking back to when she tried to help him down off the sand shark and pulled her palm back sighing, blushing and looking down. She didn't think she could be affectionate with him.

Lynn raised an eyebrow looking over at Julius on the other side of Xerxes. The man was massive. Lynn moved around to walk next to her king. Scratching where her skin and metal met she smirked. "Skyline city is where the Library is. Lots of knowledge carried in from all over Kilroos." Lynn raised her arms to exaggerate the space of the world. "People used to come far and wide reading the knowledge the librarian had until several people were using it to get back at others. Hit their weak spots. The librarian doesn't see the Wielders as Royalty for some reason. I mean, we are going to the Library with the Jycerian Princess. We can learn lots of stuff while we're there." Gannon spoke up. "Yes, I'd love to learn so much from that place." Lynn placed her right arm around Julius rather casually until Xerxes removed it and Lynn sighed. "Sorry. Uh. The library was attacked, and we're going to see what the Champions wanted."

Tiny houses were passed as people looked and stared at the group. Some moving for the indoors and others staring quizzically. Tiny children occasionally wave but none of the adults even seem like lifting their hands. Gannon smiled and looked at the landscape not exactly worried about their reactions. "This place is so much nicer this time of year." Cassie turned to Gannon. "So you've been here?" Gannon nodded. "But not for several years. We can ask a local suburban for directions to the palace.”

Last edited by Haunting on 9/11/2015, 4:01 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some grammar errors since I did this at 7am x. x)
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/11/2015, 11:05 am

Zayne liked the idea of helping people, but he found himself agreeing more with Lynn. Noticing the way Q tried grabbing Mahlo, Zayne couldn't help feel a deep sinking motion in his tummy. His eye began to twitch before he shook it off. "Cassie, tell me my fortune!!" Zayne was rubbing his thumb across Cassie's hand while his tail found Lynn's nose. "Will I ever meet the one. Ya know, the one that you stop playing games for and try to make her happy every day? That would be lovely."

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/11/2015, 3:56 pm

Cassie gasped from the quick exclamation and turned looking at Zayne with bewildered eyes. “L-love is a touchy kind of subject.” Lynn bat the tail out of her face and almost sneezed before moving onto the other side of Xerxes away from Zayne. Lynn was a very hands on person, but tails and claws. Things out of the norm touching her pretty much freaked her out. Cassie held onto his hand harder as they walked a bit slower now. Cassie frowned a few times and her eyebrows furrowed with her eyes now closed. “There are… 4 possibilities… I can’t make out faces but… there is a maximum of 4, but… there can also be none.”

Moving her hair to one side of her shoulder’s Poru looked back at the bored Esti and smiled. “I can say I finally feel much better after Urick died. I feel… free? Like there was some kind of curse broken.” Esti sat up and began to braid Poru’s hair. “You couldn’t of just said ‘Hey this dude is bad Juju kill him please.” Poru giggled truthfully. “No, no. I wouldn’t be able to act on my own. I don’t remember much. I know for a fact that I just met you though.” Esti caught Sasha speaking to Leroy about Zayne and Cassie and the girl’s dark black eyes slowly started to burn gold. “Heya!” Esti spoke to Sasha. "Whatcha… Whatcha talkin about, hm?” Esti leaned her back against Poru’s human back and smirked crookedly.
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang 9/11/2015, 5:34 pm

The path to Jycer was indeed what everyone had said it was. The beautiful rocks and the sights from far away, the tiny homey towns that had children running about and adults looking onto the wielders with concern. It was quite a sight, something that would truly move almost anybody.

Mahlo was one of the few that wasn't moved. Mostly because he had many other things on his mind.

He stared to the floor, looking at each particle of grass as it blew against the wind, listening to each clomp of his foot as it hit the road they walked through. He listened for the chirping of birds, the playing of children, any type of white noise that would manage to disrupt the thoughts that his mind were conveying to him.

He didn't notice Q's hand reaching out as though she was secretly vying for affection, for if he had he likely would have held it in his current state. On the outside, he was much better than the day before, even having a slight skip to his step as he turned and smiled to Q, "I hope you slept well," He said, "We're in for a long day"
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/11/2015, 7:31 pm

Sasha looked down at the little girl and asked her about what were they talking about. "Eh.. I don't really like your brother" she said, lying is not an option for Sasha, she has never told a lie before... she hasn't needed to either, "But you look a lot nicer than him" she said with a nice tone, hoping she wouldn't feel bad for what the girl said.
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ 9/11/2015, 11:17 pm

Julius nodded and his mind drifted off again. Wonder what the princess looks like? He dimly listened to the talk of the library and was brought back by an arm around his shoulders and he turned to look at Lynn. He smiled briefly and tilted his head up as Xerxes pulled Lynn's arm off him. "This place is beautiful, don't you agree Xerxes?" The boy looked around at the colorful scenery. A gust of wind blew past and he held his hand in the midst, letting the pink petals dance around his fingers. "Amazing how something like this exists north of our home." He looked at the trees and the rolling green hills. "And be so different... makes me miss the snow."
Aquil@
Aquil@

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/12/2015, 3:06 am

Zayne looked at Cassie with a shocked expression, "Only four!? None!? You mean there's a chance I might never find the one? I would be so upset." Zayne squeezed his guardian's hand and looked at her with a worried expression, "Cassie, I don't want to be alone. You're smart, where should I start looking?" His eyes were wide and his mouth was hardly open as he stared into Cassie's eyes waiting for a response. The scenery and smells captivated Zayne's other senses, making him feel extremely calm and relaxed.

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/12/2015, 7:45 pm

A wandering Guard had taken notice to the group as a civilian had told him about the suspicious group making their way into the village. I mean the group had a centaur with them not to mention a small girl riding the thing, a burly large knight clad in armor, a girl with abnormally colored hair, a man with a scythe, two elves both High classed and Dark and then a human with a tail. They were quite a spectacle. Q turned to Mahlo as he told her that he hopes she slept well and she sighed heavily. “I hope so too.” The guard had looked at the group and held his hand up. The guard was hardly covered in armor. He honestly had leather shoulder coverage, wrist guards and shin guards. Jycer was a very calm and quiet city that hardly ever had any kind of violence and the news that their sister city had been attacked only had the towns people on edge.

Esti giggled at Sasha and turned back around to braid Poru’s hair. Poru was captivated by the sight as she flicked her finger gently across random strings on her lyre. Esti nodded. “You bet I’m nicer! Zayne is a lean mean fighting machine! Mama and Papa’s first two kids were very powerful. Brother Erik has…” Esti sniffed the air. “I smell him.” Esti’s voice changed. “Zayne! I smell Erik!” Jumping up and down on Poru she pointed passed the guard. “He’s that way Zayne! That way!” The guard looked over the group and smiled a bit. “I have been informed by the princess that the wielders were on their way here a few days ago. Roy chuckled nervously. “We ran into a few altercations.” The guard was about a flat 6’0 and had dar brown hair with dark brown eyes. The days were longer in Jycer which meant they had a lot of sunlight. The people there were highly tanned and usually had dark eyes and hair.

Xerxes glanced down at Julius as he told him how beautiful the place was. “This city has been like this for centuries. Ever since the first champion rose up. Xerxes looked around and held his helmet in his arm as the guard approached them. It was a sign of respect to outer guards not in the 5. “But to answer your question. I do agree. This place is probably the best appealing place to be.” Xerxes smiled casually. “North west to be precise. They also aren’t in the mountains. They’re in the valley arounnndd the mountains. Only makes sense to have snow on the top. Besides, our guardian likes it cold.” Xerxes stood much taller than the guard and peered down at him. “Any way we can get some directions to the palace?” The guard became stern. “Yes. I cannot honestly go with you because this is my station, but once in through the city you will see a large pagoda up near the mountain side. You can’t miss it. She will be in the palace room hopefully with the queen. Since the kings suicide it’s getting to be a bit hectic around here.”

Cassie swung her arm around with Zayne’s as he seemed a bit surprised by her answer. “Well yes, it could be either four different women or none at all.” He then called her smart. “W-well I wouldn’t exactly call me smart but…” He then asked where he should get started. “Well…” Cassie looked down and let go of his hand. “Somewhere close I guess.” She then blushed and looked away as Q seemed a bit unnerved. “The king committed suicide? Is that proven?” The guard seemed to look around. “Look, I’m just a guard. I don’t know all the details. If you want you can ask the princess.” Q made a concerned look and glanced over at Mahlo for the first time since the morning. “We might be here awhile.”

Gannon moved through the small little outer village before turning a sharp corner and seeing the massive city of Jycer behind the mountain. Waterfalls were falling almost every corner they turned. The water came off from the mountain side and left a clean spray of water through the air, rainbows spread all over the entire city. Q wasn’t exactly used to so many colors and seemed quite surprised from how many there were here. It was like the exact opposite of their home. It truly was beautiful and she couldn’t help but look around. Esti and Poru were pointing at things with each other but Esti seemed to get more and more anxious. “I can smell him so clear now Zayne!” She hopped up and down on Poru softly now. The group made their way around, but then realized. There was a lot of large Pagoda’s. This place was massive, and the royal pagoda was… not so noticeable as the guard seemed to make it. “Didn’t really give us much of a description. The battle strategy was to confuse invaders trying to get to the king and queen, and would have no idea where to start." Gannon spoke lowly. “Shit” Q crossed her arms.

“We might as well start asking." Moving down the road the group looked around and noticed someone slumped over by a trash can. “Excuse me.” Q seemed to kneel down next to the elderly gentleman poking him softly. “You got a second?” The man was Edon. A homeless ‘looking’ man sat there practically slumped over from being drunk off of the local brew. The man gave off a slight odor, but nothing Q wasn’t used to already. “We need directions to the palace… you uh… think you can help?” It was the first person they came across until Esti hopped off of Poru and looked at a large stand. There was a man shuffling a deck of cards. He looked like a cute smiling clown! Esti looked at Zayne. “Brother was here!” She waddled over to the little stand and placed her arms on the counter, not exactly that tall enough to see what the man was dealing. “Hi! I’m Estrella! Are you good with magic too?!” She smiled up at him with stars glinting in her eyes. "Who are you?"

Last edited by Haunting on 9/12/2015, 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/12/2015, 9:00 pm

Zayne looked down naturally when Cassie did. When she released his hand he became sad. Looking back up, Zayne noticed his guardian blushing. The soothing atmosphere had cleared up some of the clouds in Zayne's dark mind as he began to put some puzzle pieces together. "Cassie,-" Zayne was cut of by his little sister saying something about smelling someone. Erik? He decided to follow along with the group and approach Cassie later.

After following the group for a bit, Zayne became more overwhelmed by this place. It almost felt better than home to him, and the thought of seeing Erik made him happy. Sort of. He really just wanted to introduce more of his family to Mahlo to piss that guy off even more. Zayne ran after Esti when she approached the creepy-looking guy. Picking his little sister up, Zayne held her defensively away from the guy, "We don't want any of your moon sugar! Who do you think you are trying to sell that stuff to kids!?"

Last edited by Zayne on 9/12/2015, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/12/2015, 10:54 pm

Sasha kept walking through the entrance of Jycer, when she looked around her eyes began to sparkle so much that you could see the hapiness on her eyes. Se waas constantly shaking Roy's arm yelling "Look at that!!!, look at those!!!!" she even screeched at the sight of the waterfalls and colors all around her. She followed the group ignoring where the little girl was going.

Instead she saw a man slumped over near a trash can, she followed Q and stood next to her. The look on the man seemed sad "How can someone be sad in a place like this?", she wanted to do what she was best at... Making her pink hair glow, a tiny leaf came out near them. Then a pinkish branch appeared, then after a few seconds a few apples came out. Sahsa picked them up and approached the man with a wide smile. "Here!! I can make more for you if you want, they're juicy!"
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang 9/12/2015, 11:52 pm

Mahlo didn't care all that much about the scenery up to this point, however as Q glanced over at him, he could see the concern in her eyes as she replied to him. He grimaced slightly,this wasn't anything like her. She was the one that was always alert, always wide awake. Unease built deep inside of him as he continued to walk through the path. Eventually they arrived at Jycer, met by a guard.

After exchanging greetings, Mahlo heard a rather valuable piece of information: The king had apparently committed suicide, causing havoc to appear in all shapes and sizes within the vicinity of the city. The fact that he would commit suicide seemed sketchy, and the wielder wondered what exactly his motive would be for doing so. As Q glanced at him again, Mahlo's response was nothing more than a shrug. He didn't care how long they were here for. He could hear Esti in the distance talking about someone by the name of Erik, who he assumed was her other brother. A jagged exhale escaped from his lips.

As they began to walk down the path, it was quickly realized that they had no fucking idea where they were running off to. Q, for one reason or another, found a random person near a trash can and began to ask him questions. At first, he was rather hesitant in leaving her mentor on her own, but then he saw Esti running toward a peculiar looking clown at the edge of his vision. He turned to face the smiling man, standing tall and arranging a deck of cards. Esti was social, talking to him in an instant as she tried to put her arms on the counter. To her, the man looked all cute, however he gave Mahlo the creeps.

Mahlo decided to walk beside Zayne and Esti, although favoring the little girl over everything else. He kept his eyes away from Zayne as he defensively held Esti away, saying something about moon sugar. He tilted his head at the clown-faced man, "That's a good question, who are you?"
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsar Bomba 9/13/2015, 12:36 am

Edon jumped a bit as he was prodded, his head sluggishly raised. “If you’re here to kill me and rape me, please do it in that order,” he grumbled casually, rubbing his eyes. The grey woman then spoke up. The drunken bum looked her up and down with tired eyes, “Palace? Yeah…”

Without leaving his cosy trashcan, Edon instructed Q on how to get to the palace. After he finished speaking, he slowly closed his eyes and tried to resume his nap-- before being interrupted by some chick with glowing pink hair shoving apples in his face. He hesitantly took them, mostly because the girl gave him the creeps. Edon shook his head as she offered more, “I have plenty… only took one apple to fuck up Snow White…”

He closed his eyes a third time. After resting for about a minute his eyelids parted again. Edon grunted and climbed out of the trashcan, not bothering to brush himself off. The man wandered away, disappearing down the road.

The tall, svelte man was enrobed in a crimson tailcoat. Tight leather gloves slipped over each hand. His skin was as pale as porcelain, black diamonds painted around each eye. His hat was black, matching his long, unkempt hair. A painted smile stretched across his lips. The clown idly toyed with a deck of cards.

He was then approached by a small girl who introduced herself cheerfully. His grin widened as he looked down at the child, “My, my. Very, very, very nice to meet you, Ms. Esti. I’ve never met a young lady with such pretty hair!”

The girl was then scooped up by her brother, who muttered something about moon sugar. The clown giggled at the remark and turned to Mahlo as he inquired about his identity.

“Who am I?” The man stroked his chin, “Who… am… I…? Well… I’m a raging work-aholic, a working rage-aholic. A certified, qualified, diversified, undignified, performer with an unjustified infatuation with excitement.

I’m cocked, locked, and ready to rock; rough, tough, and hard to bluff. I’m toll-free, bite-sized, ready-to-wear and I come in all sizes! Super-sized, long-lasting, fast-acting, oven-ready and built-to-last. Can’t shut me up, can’t run me down!

I’m a fun-loving, fanciful, fashionable, fellow frolicing in a fairly fascinating forest of foolery. A clever, cheerful, chivalrous, convivial, clown capable of comprehending the crucial components of comedy. I walk the walk, talk the talk. I take it slow, go with the flow. I don’t snooze, I don’t lose. I’m a focused fool, a pensive prankster. I'm in-the-moment, on-the-edge, over-the-top, but under-the-radar.

A merry, manic, magician whose musings lead to inducing mirth. I go by many titles, labels, and names. I have many sobriquets, anonyms, and epithets, but you may call me... Kehl.”
Tsar Bomba
Tsar Bomba
Admin

https://littlepinekone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/13/2015, 9:31 am

Sasha looked at how the man went away, tho kinda creeped out because of the girl. She sighed deeply and then said to Q "why does nobody like my apples... should I try with oranges next time?...". She looked around again and heard a man talking in the distance "nevermind... I'll check out what else is there" she smiled at her and then jumping around she folllowed the enthusiastic voice's source. She saw Mahlo talking to someone. The man was a... clown?, magician?...both?. Sasha wondered and was curious, she simply stood almost next to Mahlo and looked at him as he talked so happily, almost as happy as her.

For some reason she also looked around and searched for the man from before, mostly because she wantes to k ow if he needed something else. He seemed lime a nice guy.
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ 9/13/2015, 12:42 pm

Julius looked at the soldier's modest armor, amazed that they could afford to wear simple leather. How safe was this place? He looked towards where the man pointed and as they walked away, he gave the man a slight bow out of thanks.

As they continued walking, Q turned to ask directions from a man who stumbled his way out of a trashcan and next to him was a tall man in a booth, dressed like a clown. Julius grimaced slightly, not only because of the strange appearance of the two, but also of the man's strange smell. Julius watched the drunkard walk away and the only one left was the clown. Julius didn't like him, he looked like a mad man and talked like one too. Prattling incessantly, all Julius got was that the clown was a magician named Kehl. The man reminded him of Zayne a little with his randomness. Julius whispered to Lynn who was hopefully still next to him. "Does this man seem crazy to you?"
Aquil@
Aquil@

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/13/2015, 1:18 pm

The homeless looking man jumped and made Q stand tall just as fast as he moved. She had her hand on her switchblade blinking at his response. Lynn chuckled at the old man. “I like him.” Q tilted her head as he said he knew about the palace. “Any way you can tell us about direc—“ Sasha moved into the man and began to give him apples. “Sasha, we need to—“ The man then was getting up and leaving, but Q finally got the directions she wanted from Edon and was finally at ease. Sasha was complaining no one wanted her apples and to try oranges. She couldn’t help but smile. “I think you should save the apple giving for our group when we really need food.” Sasha then trotted over to Kehl leaving Lynn crossing her arms. “So now we need to find someone else to ask.” Roy made sure to be next to Sasha and the entire group seemed to migrate over towards Kehl. Lynn turned to Julius looking at him before smiling. “To be quite honest, I’m sure he’s just lonely and has no one to talk to. Guy seems to be a few short of a dozen eggs…” Lynn made sure she held onto her polearm looking at the man in the long coat. Something about him made her uneasy. Probably because clowns give her chills. “I hate too many things Julius. Clowns are one of them.”

Zayne came by and grabbed Esti straight off her feet and she cried out. “Hey! He’s not selling moon sugar Zayne!” The small girl watched in awe as the man spoke on and on and on as her smile grew bigger and bigger while her brother held her. Esti wiggled and whined once Zayne picked up her small frame. “Zayne! He does magic tricks! I wanna see I wanna see!” She squealed happily and kicked her feet around. “Hi Kehl!” Poru walked over to where Esti was and looked at the man she was so eager to see. Cassie stood behind Zayne and his little sister before Esti stopped kicking and looked around. “He’s here Zayne! Erik! Erik!” A large white Kitsune fox came sprinting up and over the large pagoda building and dropped down to the ground. The large fox huffed as Esti wriggled free of Zayne’s grip and waddled over to the fox hugging its large head. “You’re covered in red Erik!” Erik looked at the group before shifting back into his human form completely scarred up. Esti clung onto her brother like a koala to an eucalyptus tree and nuzzled him. He didn’t mind his younger sister but looked at his older brother. “Zayne, dad found mom’s blood.” Erik huffed. “I came looking for you and heard you were on your way here. I can stay with dad, but I just want you to be rest assured that we’re on a trail. I also saw Valkyrie. She’s… Here.” Q shifted her weight in her hips and placed her hand on Mahlo's shoulder. "We have the directions. Let's hurry. We can't keep the princess waiting."

I will add pictures once I get home.
http://sta.sh/02fcslu23cfi Erik
http://sta.sh/024ezwj8ciwu Kitsune Fox
http://sta.sh/0jgm0zja2lr Updated Q picture

Last edited by Haunting on 9/14/2015, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/13/2015, 2:42 pm

Sasha heard some familiar names. But just made a mental note in case they're mentioned later. Looking at Q Sasha started to move towards her grabing Roy's hand with her. She stared at the clown once more and said "Good luck with your show!" then turned back on Q. Remembering what she said earlier she replied as the girl followed her directions "Is okay, I'll never run out of fruits I can feed everyone if you need to" she smiled, proud of what she could do.
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang 9/13/2015, 5:00 pm

Mahlo listened to the crazed clown as he went on an irrelevant tangent about all of his talents and abilities. Personally, Mahlo commended him for being able to say so many alliterations with perfection, but at the same time he grew bored rather quickly. He turned to his right and saw Q and the rest of the group migrating toward the clown, and he smiled gently to Q before he turned his head back forward.

Then, he felt a presence from the distance. Esti was silenced and suddenly ran in the direction of a creature that resembled a large white fox; A kitsune. As the reddened fox transformed into a scarred male, the Dark Swamps wielder sighed inwardly at the thought of another sibling of Zayne. As long as they weren't anything like the older brother, there wouldn't be a problem. He listened to the man (Who he now knew was Erik) as he spoke of something regarding Zayne's family, and a woman named Valkyrie.

He had a flashback to the woman that stood in front of Zayne as he went on an overpowered craze. The way she kept him down, basically tamed him. He remembered the man in the hood standing in the shadows. A sudden chill ran down Mahlo's spine -- The same man he saw in his dream.

If Valkyrie was here, that meant he was here.

Mahlo's thoughts were interrupted by a light hand on his shoulder. He turned to Q, his body relaxing as he saw her face again. Mahlo nodded slowly and shifted so he was behind Q (Seeing as she knew the directions of the area). In a sudden act of instinctual necessity for affection, Mahlo reached over and grabbed her hand softly in his own. He hadn't realized he was even doing it until their hands were together, and then he didn't want to let go. He saw the way Zayne and Cassie held hands, and Mahlo started to think it was something he could get used to doing with Q. He looked up at his mentor.

"Lead the way," He said.
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/13/2015, 7:47 pm

Zayne fought valiantly against his squirming sister, but she proved that he was no match for her. Erik had shown up looking rough as hell and Zayne began to get all sorts of bad vibes just from seeing Erik. It wasn't the blood or anything, he just knew there had to be something more to Erik being here that he just wasn't able to remember. Zayne's face turned into a sad frown when Erik explained finding Liss' blood, and even more when he heard that Valkyrie was here. This place was awesome, and Zayne didn't want his sisters new friends to come bully everyone. "Where did you see Valkyrie? Was anyone with her. Did she call me 'Z' again!?" Zayne placed his hand on his chin and contemplated their options. "Alright Erik, you should come with us to the palace so we can meet this princess.... DID YOU SAY DAD WAS HERE!?" The young wielder quickly moved behind Cassie to distance himself from Erik, "Oh heeeeeellllllll no! We've got to leave. This place is doomed. Yup, no hope." Zayne grabbed hold of Q's other hand, whistled at the rest of the squad, and pointed back to the way they came. "Come on Cassie, we should probably get the rest of these guys to safety. Valkyrie and her crew will probably raze this whole valley by midnight. You guys heard me, let's roll out!"

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsar Bomba 9/13/2015, 10:14 pm

The man with the painted smile returned his attention to Estrella after introducing himself to Mahlo and the others. Her enthusiasm for his craft made his grin widen eagerly as he slipped a hand into his coat. The clown stopped as the girl greeted him. Kehl chuckled, “Hello.”

The little girl’s attention was then taken by the appearance of a large kitsune fox. His eyes went to the creature that had stolen his spotlight. Kehl was underwhelmed. He simply listened to the fox go on and on about boring things as he tapped his foot impatiently. Kehl looked him up and down as he shifted into a humanoid form. The clown finally turned away with disinterest, leaning against his little magic stand until Sasha wished him good luck. He tipped his hat to the buoyant youngster. “A million thanks, young lady!”

It was then that Kehl had overheard Q proposing that the group move on. His head darted in her direction, witnessing Mahlo seize her hand gently. He dashed over to the pair, slinging an arm around each of them. The clown spoke melodically, “Leaving so soon? But you just got here! It’s not everyday that a man gets to be in the presence of the wielders! I’m sure you two lovebirds and your company have had a fairly lengthy trip… Why not stick around? Maybe enjoy a bit of magic? I know she would like to.” Kehl nodded to Estrella, “Wouldn’t you, Ms. Esti?”
Tsar Bomba
Tsar Bomba
Admin

https://littlepinekone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/13/2015, 10:43 pm

A lot was happening. Zayne's concern startes to worry her, sadly they can't really leave. Then the clown got next to Q and insisted that they stay for a bit longer. Sasha looked at him and offered a smile saying "We got a meeting to attend to!. M-Maybe when we're done with that we can come back and see your show!... well I'd like to!."

She also turned to zayne and said, "We can't leave Zayne, we have to go see the princess... specially if this place is in danger, we got to help if we can".
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/14/2015, 12:53 am

Zayne retorted to Sasha in a snarky manner, "Not my house not my problem!" The evacuation was going smoothly until that Kehl guy came over and started telling lies about Q and Mahlo. Worst of all, the creep had some sort of crazy fixation for Esti. Zayne crow-barred the person off of his Q and smelly Mahlo, put one finger to his chest, and gave him the business, "Hey, weirdo. I don't know who or what you think you are, but we're trying to get something accomplished here. Mind your own business, don't put your grubby hands on my friend's guardian, and never speak to my sister again or else I'll show you one hell of a magic trick."

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/14/2015, 3:38 am

Everything had swirled around Q relatively fast, but she still pulled her switch blade out to guard Mahlo from the oncoming fox until seeing Esti go hug her other brother. "Is there any more of these kids?" Even though most of the group was moving around and spiraling at a tremendous speed everything slowed down as she felt Mahlo grab her hand. Looking at her hand she then looked up at him as if asking permission despite him doing the action. Q's face turned a bright red as she instantly felt Zayne grab her other hand. The red drained so fast from her face as she looked at him in horror. Her grip on Mahlo tightened as she even felt Kehl wrap his arm around the two. The whole moment couldn't be soaked in to her satisfaction as Q felt... vulnerable? This was extremely new to the dark elf as she let go of everyone's hands and shrugged Kehl off of her shoulder so that way Zayne didn't have to forcefully remove Kehl's arm from them. Lynn was over by Xerxes and Julius absolutely losing her shit laughing, doubled over in a bowing like position giggling and even a tiny snort from time to time. The mayhem was fun to her. Esti  Q became rather upset. "QUIT IT!"

Lynn was still giggling somewhat as she tried to hide her blatant laughter as the group hushed. Q ignored Lynn's snickering as she turned to face Kehl. "I don't know who you are, but we are very busy doing intense work to try and save our cities and yours as well." Esti had left Erik and galloped over to Kehl. "Maybe you can show me some card games after! My family is boring with all this 'saving' stuff." Esti held her hand  up at Kehl to shake his hand. Q had turned and gripped Zayne's shirt, Cassie frowned watching the elf get hostile. "I'm going to say if you touch me one more time there are going to be some problems, do you understand me?" Erik frowned at the elf woman handling his older brother before speaking up. "Anyways, what you're thinking of Zayne... Yes, Dad is here. He's in the Palace. They said they have someone to help aid your journey with the princess to Skyline. They need you to go there first and then head on back to Jycer. There's some things they need help clearing up." Esti gripped Kehl's coat and smiled up at him before turning to Erik. "Vally Voo is here? Papa too?!" Erik nodded and pointed down the road. "She's down there. She's actually very... very mellowed out. Something really messed up part of her face. Been throwing up the entire time I looked at her." Erik shivered. "I can't stand seeing someone throw up. If you want we can see if she's still there." Q poked Kehl's chest before whispering. "Don't call us love birds." She then turned and laced her fingers with Mahlo's. "Erik lead the way. Before someone gets themselves hurt, but I think seeing a show would be a... change a pace. We might come back." Q tightened her grip only slightly with Mahlo's as she bit her lips slightly looking down. Erik looked at every person. "Fine. Once we're done with this constant amount of stress we can watch a magic show, hm?"

Please check my previous post. I have added pictures to the list.
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/14/2015, 9:18 am

Zayne was quickly overwhelmed and frustrated. He completely ignored Q's statements and scooped up his little sister. "Come on, Estrella. Erik is taking you to go see Dad." Zayne was incredibly tense and frustrated with the whole situation he found himself in. Moving up front next to Erik, Zayne exhaled deeply, "Cassie, can you please stay with me?" His thoughts were irrational, and it was only a matter of time before he made things worse for himself.

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/14/2015, 12:58 pm

Edit: Graphic description of the situation http://orig10.deviantart.net/541d/f/2015/257/6/a/sashapls_by_camilaanims-d99llc6.png

Sasha wanted everyone to calm down but everytime she tried to say something someone else started to yell, "Uhh-" Q yelled, "We shoul-" then Zayne got aggressive on kehl "I think we-" then Q also got angry at Zayne and kehl... and by that point Sasha just gave up. She looked at the others, Lynn was having fun at least she smiled seeing her giggling, "I really should talk with her.." she thought.

Once everyone stoped yelling at eachother an started moving, Sasha turned to the clown-looking guy once again before leaving "uh... excuse my friends we're kinda tired" she then made a pinkish flower grow out of the ground next to the magician ready for him to pick it up "Sorry!" she said as she started to follow the rest of the group.

Sasha looked at Lynn and slowly made her way next to the girl, step by step pretending she was just passing by. Once there, she got nervous... she knows that Lynn dislikes her a whole lot, but that won't stop her from trying to make Lynn her friend. "Heyyyy soooo, how's going?" she said smiling at her.
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next