The Little Pinekone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

+2
Boomerang
Haunting
6 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

Post by Tsar Bomba 9/14/2015, 7:06 pm

The clown took a step back as the elf had shrugged his arms away. He smirked, taking notice of Lynn’s amusement. His attention was then turned to Zayne as the wielder stuck a finger into his chest and uttered ‘the business’. After Zayne had finished, the man giggled skittishly and nudged the brat’s hand away, “I’d learn to keep hands to yourself if you intend on keeping them.”

The exchange was interrupted as Kehl was approached by Q, who scolded him for his foolery. He tipped his hat to her, bowing his head a bit as he spoke, “I’m awfully, terribly, dreadfully, very, very, sorry, miss. I’ll let you be on your way, then.” The clown’s unbroken grin widened, “I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other in the future...” He took notice of the newly sprouted pink flower Sasha had spawned, he plucked it from the ground and took a whiff. Kehl tucked it away and nodded thanks to the wielder, "How delightful! Thank you. You needn't apologize, young lady. I know very well what such a travel can do to one's state of mind."

It was then that Estrella spoke and extended a tiny hand, Kehl took it in his own, giving it a delicate shake. After retracting his hand, Q poked him, demanding that he not call the lovebirds, ‘lovebirds’. He nodded with a short chuckle, watching her as she intertwined her fingers with Mahlo’s. How disgustingly cute. She mentioned returning eventually, which delighted Kehl. They seemed like a fun little group.

The clown then turned back to Esti as she gripped his crimson tailcoat, finally replying to her with, “Card games, hm? Well, I oughta show you a quick one before you head on your way!” Kehl reached into his coat, sliding out a single card. He flipped it a few times, confirming it was an average slip of paper. Then, with a quick, fluid, hand motion... the card was gone; replaced by a beautiful red rose.

Kehl set the plant in the little girl’s hand, “A lovely rose for a lovely flower. It was so, so, so, nice to meet you, Estrella.”
Tsar Bomba
Tsar Bomba
Admin

https://littlepinekone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kilroos (Rise of the Guardians)

Post by Boomerang 9/14/2015, 9:54 pm

A lot happened at once. First, Mahlo watched as Q blushed violently from him simply grasping her hand. He raised an eyebrow, beginning to wonder why she was acting in such an odd way. However, he was interrupted by Zayne clasping her other hand, talking of them leaving this place. Inwardly, he growled at the man's (No, boy's) foolish attempts, but on the outside he was stoic in expression. His eyes told the whole story, though, watching his hand with a glowering hatred.

As if to make matters worse, Kehl wrapped his arms around the two of them with a smirk on his face, calling them lovebirds. He shuddered at Kehl's touch, shrugging him off before stepping forward as Q let go of his hand. He ignored Sasha's attempt at peace for Kehl, turning his head and watching Lynn laugh harshly at Quinn's reaction to the whole scenario caused Mahlo to boil over with rage. She would pay for that at some point. He violently jerked his head away to the man known as Kehl.

After Q was done scowling the clown, Mahlo looked him in his features as Esti shook his hand. The lovely red rose that he put into her hand was a heartwarming gesture, however what was even more heartwarming to him was his rebuttle to Zayne. Even with his blank face, he couldn't help but give off a slight smirk at the statement.

For a moment, he really seemed to like Kehl--

Wait.

As Q laced her fingers within Mahlo's again, he suddenly stopped short. He didn't pull her back, however she was made to stay at his side as he stared into the jagged eyes of the slightly deranged clown. Unknowingly, he squeezed Q's hand, "Kehl...A champion mentioned you, a while back," He said with a grumble, cocking his head to the side, "You know anyone named Sugar High?"
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ 9/14/2015, 10:26 pm

Laughing, yelling, madness and disorder. Julius' head swirled at all of it. He couldn't make heads or tails of anything as more characters were introduced and more problems arose. A simple... well as simple as a visit to talk of the saving of the world with a princess is, turned into a messy family reunion and such. The nine-tailed fox had turned into a boy with a bunch of horns for Kilroos' sake!The boy was also covered in blood but he seemed to shrug it off as he talked about the oldest sister, Valkryie was it? vomit. Julius felt remorseful, he was an only kid and the siblings seemed to be having fun seeing each other again. He wished he had family to do that with. He grabbed Xerxes' sleeve to get his attention, "Hey Xerxes, two questions. Do you have any siblings? And what're we going to do? Join them or go meet the princess? I guess that was three, anyways I honestly think family matters should be left to the family. But if the whole group is going, guess it's best to stay with..." He trailed off mumbling to himself.

Then he heard the name of a girl he really didn't want to hear the name of again. "Sugar High?" He looked over at Mahlo, "Is she that crazy girl with an obsession for candy and almost killed Xerxes?" He looked then at Kehl accusingly, "And you know her? How? On what terms?"
Aquil@
Aquil@

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsar Bomba 9/14/2015, 10:55 pm

The clown stopped as Mahlo addressed him, he quickly turned and faced the wielder. The man with the painted smile raised an eyebrow at the mention of Sugar High and The Champions. He chuckled dismissively at Julius’s accusatory gaze and tone.

“Well, I’ve heard the word ‘sugar’ and I’ve also heard the word ‘high’. I’ve even heard them spliced together to create the word-combo ‘sugar high’... though a person named Sugar High?” Kehl stroked his chin with a curious smile. After a long moment, he shrugged his shoulders, “No. Sorry… Can’t hear any bells ringing! However...” He twirled flamboyantly, halting in front of Mahlo with a fresh, toothy grin, “I have heard of The Champions. They have a member called Sugar High? How peculiar! If you did hear correctly, and she did mention me by name, she’s most likely a fan. I have more than you’d think.”

Kehl took a few steps back, sitting on his magic booth. He let his feet swing idly, staring at Mahlo, Julius, and the others innocently.
Tsar Bomba
Tsar Bomba
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang 9/14/2015, 11:06 pm

Mahlo didn't listen to Julius' accusations, more so focusing on Kehl's response to his question. Mahlo tilted his head, sucking his teeth as his sea green hues glared into the clown's eyes. The Dark Swamps wielder scoffed, moving closer to Kehl until they were only about a foot away from each other. He looked up at the deranged clown, a smirk forming on his face.

"They do have a member called Sugar High, I did hear correctly, I know she mentioned your name, and how do you know she's a female?" Mahlo responded arrogantly, the height difference meaning nothing to him.
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/15/2015, 5:57 am

Estrella's smile grew wide as Kehl had given her a rose. Holding onto it hard she wouldn't let it go. She now gripped it with her arms letting the thorns cut into her small arms as Zayne ripped her away from Kehl. Erik was fed up with all of this. The group wasn't organized as he'd hope it'd be. What do you expect from 5 separate cities with a God wanting nothing but Conflict? Q heard Mahlo, and he made a large point. Sugar had talked about Kehl, and this had to be him, it wasn't just any kind of popular name you'd run across. As Mahlo interrogated Kehl a woman with loosely pulled up ash gray hair pushed Kehl aside slightly. "He knows her through me. I told him not to talk about her because she's my sister... Marrissa is her name. Not that ridiculous name she gave herself." The woman held out a picture to Mahlo and Julius showing what the girl is supposed to look like before putting it back in her left breast pocket. "I lost her a very long time ago. You can leave my co worker alone now. We have a little side show to get ready to start. Leave."  With that she pulled the man away from the others and back towards their stall. Q sighed and turned to the group still holding Mahlo's hand. "Let's go then."

Lynn was snickering the entire time before she was slowly approached by the ever elusive multicolored hair girl. "Hm?" Lynn's smile fell pretty fast but still spoke to her. Xerxes turned to Julius and smiled. "I have a younger brother. He's actually not on our continent. He's on the eastern one. He sends me letters time to time." Xerxes' smile faltered a moment. "Haven't gotten one in awhile. I'm sure he's busy." Xerxes cleared his throat. "Well we all have to go see the princess anyways. We need her to help us get into Skyline. Remember what I said about how the 5 aren't seen as royalty? Even if you're the king and a wielder. It has to be a Jycerian or Quirelan to gain access to the library. To the city even now with this tight security." Lynn crossed her arms as she looked over at the young Sasha. "What's going on with me? Well. I'm thirsty. We can get some water at the palace or I'm diving in a river, because this is just teasing now." Lynn actually spoke to Sasha like she was an equal. It was a start.

Cassie nodded to Zayne's quick demand and stuck close to him. Poru even stuck close to Zayne, only because Esti was now in his arms. Esti gave the rose to Poru to hold as she nibbled on her older brother's shoulder. "Don't be so worried about the magician monkey butt. He's nice!" Esti spoke cutely, even though it was like speaking to a brick wall. The group NOW made their way down the road as some waved good bye to Kehl. Lynn would walk next to Sasha holding her pole arm closely. She wanted to be sure Julius was in eye sight at all times as she kept scratching her left shoulder. The group had finally got with Erik up to the Palace. The guards noticed Erik as he introduced them to the leather strapped guards. Moving inside everyone was greeted with rare animals laying peacefully on the floor with bright green eyes watching them enter. It was like Poru's harmony spell. They were there relaxing though. In the throne room sat the princess as she jumped up. Someone moved out from behind her. A rather well built man with the same bleach blonde hair as Mahlo, but his gaze sat right on top of Zayne like they were judging his every footstep. "Well it's great to finally see you again son." Erik smiled but then frowned knowing he meant Zayne. The princess cupped her hands together and opened her arms wide. "Welcome Wielders!"

Nani (Marrissa's sister)- http://sta.sh/01m1yjfgn9b2
Palace- http://sta.sh/02dqq0zkvpso
Princess- http://sta.sh/022fs609unth
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/15/2015, 9:16 am

The animals were so pretty! Zayne's anger and frustrations were quickly extinguished as he looked upon them in wonder and amazement. Their green eyes didn't bother the young wielder much, because his eyes weren't always normal either. He was going to have to come back and play with them in his kitty form.

Zayne was calm for the moment when they entered the throne room. He handed Esti off to Cassie and greeted the princess, "Thank you for having us in your home, ma'am." Returning Marcus' glare, Zayne questioned his father, "Erik says you found mom's blood, and that Val is here and in a horrible condition. I mean, just look at Erik. What in the living hell are you even doing? You could have prevented all of this, yet you stand idle and let us take care of it because we have stupid weapons or some shit. Are the rest of the Champions here? I want to see Valkyrie. Now." It wasn't really in Zayne's best intentions to make demands of his father, especially in front of the princess.

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/15/2015, 9:25 am

Sasha smiled wodely when Lynn talked to her. She was trying to hold her excitement as good as she possibly could. Sasha then heard the girl's thirst for water. Sasha's pink hair started to glow slowlt as she said "Well!, using my powers I shall bring you wa--" she stoped suddenly at the realisation that she can't make water appear with her powers. "I... will bring it to you when we get to the castle" she laughed awkwardly, Sasha was used to solve all her problems with her gifts and was probably so nervous that she acted before thinking. Her face was as red as a tomato in embarassment. But she continued walkimg next to her until they got with the princess.

A lady welcomed them, and behind her a tall man claimed to be Zayne's father. She turned to Zayne just to see his face, for some reason he really didn't want to see him. Sasha looked back at the princess and replied "Thanks for the welcome!, we've traveled for a while already" looking at Lynn for a second and turning to the princess again quickly, she cleared her throat and put her hands toghether, nervous once again "... uhh... may I ask for some water, before... we... start..." she gulped "talking?", she still offered the lady a smile.
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang 9/15/2015, 12:34 pm

Tensions ran high as Mahlo stared back at the madman. He had said nothing in response to the wielder, however another woman walked next to Kehl. She claimed to be Sugar High's sister, which didn't surprise Mahlo seeing as they had similar features. Seeing how Sugar High was supposed to look, and realizing her actual name was Marrissa, gave some reality to the ambiguous dream that was Sugar High. Even still, he didn't believe Kehl. He didn't trust him as far as he could throw him, and he KNEW that Kehl would show up again. However, As Q pulled Mahlo back the man conceded and walked along with Erik and the others with a heavy sigh.

He hadn't expected to stand up to Kehl. Mahlo had been slowly but surely growing timid ever since his altercation with Zayne, to the point that he didn't even look the wielder's way because he wanted no conflict. Mahlo still felt that way, however he couldn't help but thank Kehl for reigniting the fire that was in Mahlo...sure it was small and frail, but it was a start considering a day ago it had been completely extinguished.

He looked to Q's hand. It was a...surprisingly nice feeling, to have their hands intertwined. He didn't want to let go of her, and the feeling grew stronger with each passing step as they grew closer to the palace. Erik and Zayne and this whole conundrum no longer mattered...he just wanted to keep holding her hand.

Soon, they made it to the palace, and as he stepped inside he noticed the green eyed animals resting peacefully within the room. He scoffed, and looked up to see the princess at her throne. Howver, she wasnt able to offer a welcome before a well built man stepped out from behind the throne. Mahlo looked him up and down, narrowing his eyes, trying to make a connection. Then, as the man spoke to Zayne, it clicked. This was his father.

He didn't necessarily care for the dispute that was between them, however he did care about Valkyrie. Mahlo specifically remembered Valkyrie's association with the hooded man that had stood beside her, and had also haunted his dreams relentlessly.

Finally, the princess spoke up, welcoming them. He listened to Sashas request, and immediately followed with his own statement, "hello Princess, i hope that you are doing well," he replied confidently, "I believe you know who we are...and I believe you know we don't have all that much time..."
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/15/2015, 4:05 pm

Esti was handed off to Cassie but instantly jumped out of her arms to go sprinting up to her father. “Papa!” Jumping up she hugged her tall archangel father nuzzling him. Marcus simply placed his hand on her head as Zayne began to speak to him. The Princess’ smile seemed to falter as there seemed to be some tension between Zayne and his father. Marcus let Zayne get it all out of his system before speaking. “Erik was fighting a few wolves. He did it on his own behalf. Not me. He’s been practicing his necromancy since his mother isn’t here to help him. Your sister is somewhere in this city. She’s been with some man that’s been brutally warping her mind and trying to brainwash her away from the champions. Her Loyalty to Zenith is crumbling. He’s not liking that too much. Zenith that is. Valkyrie is too far gone to be who she once was and it is very hard to even consider her my daughter even.” It was hard for Marcus to say those words as he quickly started talking again. “I am not doing this fight because it wasn’t I who was called to do it, Zayne. I am looking for your mother that has been taken. She is fighting to save her own life, and I want to be there BEFORE IT ENDS!” Marcus’ voice boomed through the large room. His frustration with his son was growing as the Princess even cowered a moment. Marcus’ bright gold eyes burned figuratively into Zayne’s as he took a few steps forward. “This is YOUR mission, NOT MINE! Once you go to the Skyline library I am CERTAIN most of your questions will be answered, but there are some things even I can’t do!” The princess held onto Marcus’ arm a moment as Esti was still clinging to her father. “Papa stop yelling… you’re scaring me…” Marcus exhaled hard before looking at the group. “My apologies. I am Marcus. Zayne’s… father. To answer your other question Zayne, the other Champions are not here. At least not right now.” If that wasn’t already clear enough.

The group was a bit taken back by Marcus’ voice as Q even now still held Mahlo’s hand. She felt calm, and somewhat safe holding it, but it only took a few moments for her to let go and look at the princess even a bit scared of the Archangel. “My name is Gemini Van Honiver, daughter of the Jycerian King Ivan Honiver. I have been in grieving for two days now, but I am still willing to help guide those to Skyline city. I even have a veteran of the city! His name is Edon…” She paused. “I didn’t exactly catch his last name, but he is also here to help assist us in our travels there!” Sasha then requested water and the princess smiled with glee. “Oh yes yes! Water for everyone!” There was two large streams running through the building and she pointed to a wall filled with fine glassware. “Grab a glass! The water is the purist in the palace!” The princess blinked looking at the Centaur in her room finally noticing. “Uhm… W…where did she come from?” Lynn patted Poru’s hind quarters. “She tried to kill us. We think she’s pretty harmless since we killed her leader.” The princess was then stunned. “W..well okay then. F… feel free to get some water while we wait for Edon.” She looked back at a side door leading to a hallway expecting him to come through.
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/15/2015, 4:16 pm

Sasha listened to the archangel, looks like he and Zayne don't really have a nice relationship... certainly a better one than Sasha and her parents so she didn't say anything. When the princess answered her simple question sasha did a small jump in place "Thank you!" She quickly ran off to where the glasses were and picked one up, she filled it with water until it was completly full. To make sure that not even a drop of it fell from the glass she placed a small field above the glass to keep the water in place.

Then she ran back to Lynn and offered her the water taking the field off from the top of course "Here's your water!" She said joyfully, "uhh... need something else?" She asked her.
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/15/2015, 4:36 pm

The red headed girl thought nothing of it until she saw Sasha come running over to her with the water. Lynn raised an eyebrow and hesitantly took the water. “Thank… you…” Her bright blue eyes looked her up and down before she sipped the water using her left metal hand to hold it. Lynn smirked slightly as Sasha asked her if she wanted anything else and she shrugged. “Not that I can think of. I’m sure once we meet this Edon guy we could just get on our way out of here and to Skyline City. They say they have books about the other planets even. I hope I can find something on automail. I can see if getting an upgraded arm would be pretty cool.” Lynn seemed to smile as she sipped the water, but frowned looking at her arm. “I felt the same fear Cassandra did when her arm was completely cut off. I knew what exactly she was feeling.” Lynn seemed to gaze off into space.
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang 9/15/2015, 4:57 pm

Mahlo felt Q let go of his hand. He turned to her for a moment, and it was only then that he took specific notice to Zayne's father yelling at him. They were talking of Valkyrie again, how her mind had been warped brutally by a man who took her loyalty to Zenith completely away. The Dark Swamps wielder raised an eyebrow, looking Marcus up and down. Wasn't it...a good thing that she wasn't with the champions? Weren't they the supposed bad guys in this equation? And who the fuck was Zenith?

Mahlo craned his head toward the princess, and there was the mention of a veteran named Edon. Another question mark was raised in his own mind, however he continued to listen to Jycerian princess. "That's it? I mean...I thought we'd know more about what exactly we're doing here by now," He replied, "We've been walking and walking for almost two weeks now and I still don't know what I'm even fighting for."

He heard the mention of water and scoffed, turning away and grabbing him and his mentor a glass. He brought them back, gave one to Q and chugged the rest of his within about thirty seconds. He wiped his mouth tastefully before simply holding the glass in his hand. Marcus had a fire to him, one that reminded him of Zayne's. Maybe that's why they didn't get along.
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/15/2015, 5:12 pm

The princess smiled and sat down in her seat up by her mothers and her father’s empty seat. “I am sure by now you have been briefed by someone that there was an explosion in Skyline. More importantly they blew up an entire section of Quirelan and Oridunian information. The champion named Ren the Shadow stealer has over 500 years of experience, and why they chose now to attack I have no idea. We have only seen the champions 3 times in our entire existence and to hear one is just hidden in our city bothers me. I myself still have many things to learn about this ongoing issue and the fact that my own FATHER committed suicide with NO signs of wanting to, seems to me that it wasn’t so much of a self-induced injury. My mother is now mute and refuses to speak to anyone. Gem crossed her leg and now looked away from Mahlo. “My mother is a very fragile woman. Very weak when it comes to emotions. If anyone were to commit suicide, it’d be her first. My father is a very strong and brave man. Caring.” Gem pulled her lip a bit trying to hold back feelings. “You are here because there is a much bigger picture that not even the 5 know about. I don’t know who the woman was that came to get you, but she was here first. Once she leaves… my father is dead?” She looked back at Mahlo. “This is a big puzzle that has more pieces than I can put together alone. You’re here to help. Are you not?”
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/15/2015, 5:29 pm

Sasha felt a huge relief when Lynn thanked her. She relaxed her tense shoulders and listened at her. Her smile faded away for a few seconds as she remembered the feel of her arm getting cut off. Sasha still felt guilt for it and knows that she can't regenerate body parts with her powers... maybe?... she has never tried but the time wasn't now for sure.

"I'm... sorry for that. I know I won't ever be able to repair the damage but I'm up to do everything I can to make you feel better and help in anuthing you need. Even if you don't forgive me, I feel is the right thing to do..." she took a few seconds "I'd love to go see an automail thingy with you... if you want that is" she smiled at her again.

After that Sasha simply listened to the conversation, it was clearly a difficult and dangerous situation for the whoke city and for them as well. But that will never be an excuse to don't offer help to the ones who need it. "I'll be glad to help if I can" Sasha said before adding "If most of my friends agree that is."
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang 9/15/2015, 5:44 pm

Mahlo looked up at the princess. He had figured that the king's death had been rather sudden and without any former warning, and he had known about the explosion, but that was the extent of it all. He didn't know that the woman that had came and gotten the wielders came to the city of Jycer, only for the king to commit suicide after her disappearance. He had been skeptical that he had done the act himself.

He looked over at the princess, meeting her eyes. He narrowed them, the sea greens sparkling under the lights above, "Yes of course, that's one of the reasons I'm here anyway," Mahlo replied, shuffling his feet a bit, "I just feel like everybody is going into this in the dark. We need...SOMETHING to go off of."

Mahlo sighed heavily, then looked over to the princess again, "Your mother is mute as of the incident? Was she...There?" He asked.
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/15/2015, 7:09 pm

Zayne listened as his father attacked him with his voice. There is no winning a shouting contest against Marcus, and Zayne knew it. The thought of his father not being able to protect his family scared Zayne more than anything. What about Esti and Cassie? How would Zayne protect them? The young wielder walked up to his father and embraced him tightly. "I'll find a way to help Valkyrie and mom if I have to." Zayne took a deep breath and confessed, "My dark magic is starting to get too strong again... I even lost complete control the other night and did something really bad..."

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsar Bomba 9/15/2015, 8:27 pm

The magician was thrilled by the banter. Kehl opened his mouth, preparing to retort to Mahlo's advances. The clown’s mouth quickly closed again, forming a tender smile as his fun was abruptly interrupted by the appearance of his co-worker, Nani. His eerie, grinning stare remained on Mahlo throughout the entirety of Nani’s defense. She is such a buzzkill!

It was then that the woman gripped Kehl’s arm and began to pull him away from the group. The clown protested in the whiniest of tones, “Awww! But I wanna play more!” Nani didn’t release him, despite his effortless squirms. Kehl returned a few departing waves as he disappeared from view, “Ciao!”

The side door suddenly flung open. A figure now stood in the doorway and a slight odor now pervaded the room. The old, drunken bum stepped into the palace's throne room, he carried an apple in his left hand. He had bitter eyes, cheerless eyes. His short hair and unkempt, thin beard was a deep grey. He wasn’t exactly short, he stood at about 5’10”, though his poor posture caused him to lose an inch or two. Some members of the group would recognize the man, he had previously given them directions to the palace while sitting in a trashcan.

Edon Emery had finally arrived.

He scratched his chin with his free hand, letting his icy gaze go to each face in the room before finally settling on the princess’. An audible crunch was heard as Edon took a bite from the apple. He took a moment to chew before speaking in a gravelly voice, “Excuse my lateness… I need my beauty sleep.”

Last edited by Tsar Bomba on 9/15/2015, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsar Bomba
Tsar Bomba
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquil@ 9/15/2015, 8:46 pm

"Why the hell is he here?" Julius whispered to Xerxes. He wanted to escort the drunken bum out of there but first stared at the princess' reaction. If she knew the man then it would be unquestionably rude of the young king to try to kick him out.
Aquil@
Aquil@

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/16/2015, 8:35 am

Sasha did recognise the man entering the throne room. And they were waiting for a guy just now... is it.. him?. Sasha frowned terribly curious about the man. She thought it was just a guy from the city can it be...."Edon?.." she said out loud as she looked at him. She might be wrong, but he did say he was 'late'. Simply staring at him and the princess back and forth she waited for someone to reply and answer her question.
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/16/2015, 6:30 pm

Marcus placed his free arm around Zayne’s shoulders holding him close. Esti was also attached to him as she looked up at her older brother. “Yeah, and apparently Sasha doesn’t like you.” Esti blinked not knowing what Zayne was talking about, as Marcus seemed to narrow his eyes. “What did you do Zayne?” Marcus seemed to hold him tighter and look down at his son as Erik even stood by them. Erik looked at the entrance of the palace. “I hope they aren’t hurting mom.” Erik whispered before looking down trying to hold off tears. Marcus seemed to move his children away from the group to talk to them a little more privately. “Erik your mother is fine. We just need to bring her home. Valkyrie would never hurt her mother.” Erik glared at Marcus. “That doesn’t excuse Ren. Or Skye.” Marcus sighed. “We ran into the champions. You need to be careful Zayne. I haven’t seen Sugar High yet. Your sister was in an ally. Once you get moving try and look for her. The princess told us you have a guest house to stay in while helping her during these times. Keep Esti with you. She is much safer with you at the time since you have all of the wielders. Please don’t leave her alone.” Marcus leaned down and kissed Zayne’s head before prying Esti off him. “Your brother and I have a long travel ahead of us. We’re going to Quirela.” Esti was crying as her father tried to keep her off him. Marcus picked her up and kissed her right on the cheek. “Take care of yourself. You are not bringing the pony home Estrella.” Marcus motioned to Poru. Esti whined.

Xerxes looked down at Julius and smirked. “I wouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover. You saw how lightly armored the guards are here. Jycer is beautiful, but also very rich. The guards have different armor than you and I have.” Lynn peered over to Sasha and shrugged. “We don’t have the tech here. I want to learn more about the other planets. See what’s out there. Get off this one. Ya know?” The princess crossed one leg over the other looking at Mahlo. “We are all in the dark. Me just as much as you. Which is why I summoned you all here, or at least that hermit woman did. I have many questions for my mother and she won’t answer them. She won’t even look me in the eyes. We need to go to the Skyline city as fast as possible. I also need to stay in front of the group or the giants will kill every one of you.” The princess looked over at Edon ramming himself in (Heh). “Wielders! This is Edon! He’s not much to look at, but he’s quite skilled! He used to be a mentor just like some of you! He uh. He just isn’t himself anymore.” Gem seemed to smile weakly before standing again. “Well if you’d like I can show you around a little bit here and your home before we head out. That way you won’t have to worry about getting lost, otherwise we need to leave for Skyline, now.”
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerang 9/16/2015, 7:02 pm

Mahlo let out a heavy exhale. It seemed like nobody knew a damn thing when it came to anything involving the whirlwind of chaos and "heroism" they were being exposed to. He only wished he had one piece of concrete evidence. From the corner of his eye he noticed Zayne and Esti being taken to the side by their father. He instantly looked away; he didn't want a thing to do with their family (Except for maybe Esti). He pretty much ignored everyone else around him until he took notice of the large doors opening.

Mahlo turned and blinked. He stumbled in a daze, apologizing for being late, and the sound of his slurs caused him to realize just who he was. The same male who he had seen in the alleyway with Q and Sasha, sleeping in a dumpster, happened to be the guy that was supposed to help them. A former mentor? Doesn't look like one he thought to himself.

He turned back to the princess and nodded, "He doesn't seem like himself," He agreed, looking to him from the corner of his eye before turning his full attention back to her. "I suppose we could take a quick look around before we go," Mahlo replied, "Are you coming along with us, princess?"
Boomerang
Boomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Archanine 9/16/2015, 9:05 pm

Zayne didn't really want to talk about raping Q in front of Erik and Esti. It definitely wasn't on his to do list. Marcus kept talking and Zayne was planning on letting him forget about going into detail on exactly what he did wrong. Zayne was actually worried when Marcus told him Esti was to stay with him and Cassie. He took his sister from his Dad and hushed her. "Yeah I'll find Val and make sure she's okay. I'll go take care of the others now. Take care of Erik, and yourself, Dad." Monkey-Butt walked back over to the rest of his squad with Esti in his arms. Whispering into the little girls ear, Zayne promised, "Don't worry, we're bringing the pony home!"

Reuniting with the others, Zayne couldn't help looking at Q with a worried expression before he took Cassie's hand in his again and smiled at his beautiful guardian. "Dad says the princess has a home for us to stay in here in the city. I love the idea of sleeping in a nice bed tonight."

Archanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilaa 9/17/2015, 2:13 am

"ohhhh truee!, there're other worlds" Sasha's world has always been her room and the forest near high clouds, her parents always kept her locked in her room most of the day. She looked at the ground, feeling bad for not knowing about what's out there. So much time wasted... "I can go with you there too" she smiled at her again. Then she simply paid attention to what her friends were saying. "I agree with Mahlo" she said out loud "I don't mind staying here a bit before we leave".
Camilaa
Camilaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Haunting 9/17/2015, 3:52 pm

And with that Erik and Marcus left the throne room together and out of the palace. Esti sniffled watching her father leave and then felt her older brother pick her up. Looking at him she sniffled again until he said they’d still bring Poru home. “Yay!” She wiggled in his arms before becoming completely dead weight and splaying her body out completely looking at the group. Esti’s scales on her arm began to rip into her brother’s shirt. Cassie looked over at Zayne and smiled before grabbing his hand and looking up at him. “The hospitality here is amazing. It’s not a guarded fortress, but it’s pretty!” Grabbing his hand quietly she looked at the princess. Lynn looked over at Sasha with her bright blue eyes. “You mean to tell me once you left that forest you didn’t see the other two planets in the sky? They didn’t teach you anything at High Clouds? I’m sure the king wouldn’t want an uneducated person to represent their city.” Roy glared down at Lynn. “She is perfectly taught. I made sure to teach her things under the table and train her. It’s why our bond is so immensely strong.” Lynn shrugged. “Didn’t bother to tell her there was two other life filled planets just a few miles above us?” Roy just narrowed his eyes.

“I am coming with you! I have some things to learn while we’re there. Some spells.” She looked down and a bit worried before hearing about Edon. “Edon is himself! You see. My father and mother were the only ones able to get into skyline, but since my father’s passing… and my mother’s… soon to be stepping down… I will be the queen! Edon and his wielder went to skyline before and that’s why I gathered him to go with us!” The princess was smiling and then looked at Edon before wiping her face clean of the happy expression. “A-anyways. He’s promised to help us get to the library and to the sections we need to get to. The librarian never forgets a face! Edon will have to be sneaky getting in. They kinda know him there. So! If everyone is ready we can get a move on around the city!” Gem looked at Edon. “You best come with us. I can’t exactly lose you.” She cringed a bit as the smell finally hit her. “Once we get to one of the guest houses you might want to get a bath there Edon darling?” She looked at the group and then began to make her way to the door. “A-alright! Let’s go!”
Haunting
Haunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next